Chapter 8: Taurtis' girlfriend

I had to write this chapter for the second time now because Wattpad deleted the first draft... AND IT WAS GOOD. So now I have start over, bored. Sorry if it's sloppy guys.

Taurtis' POV

"How's your popularity going?" Salex asked while we sat on the bench. "It's going better, I think I'm getting there." I told her while smiling. "You see this is why you should've done it! Good thing he's out of the picture now." She said while I nodded. I got a text message from an unknown source. I checked out and saw it was from popularity guys. It read; Taurtis you are the (10th) most popular person in the 7th grade division. You are the (36th) most popular in the school.

"Look." I said as I handed her the phone. She looked at it and hugged me. "Check mine out." She said as she handed me her phone. It was from the same person, it read: Salex you are the (16th) most popular person in the 7th grade division. You are the (50th) most popular in the school. "Nice job we both got in top 20 in our grade and top 50 in the school." I told her. "Yeah, out of 200 7th graders and 700 students! That's crazy!" She said while I nodded.

Sam's POV

I was hanging out with my friends, you know the girls. We all got a message at once. "Hey it's the weekly popularity update." Yuki said as she checked her phone. "Weekly popularity update?" I asked. "Yeah it's a club run by 10 students, they don't count themselves in it, and they rank people based on their activities, friends, and also what they've done." Chan explained while I checked my phone.

Sam you are the (175th) most popular person in 7th grade. You are the (651st) most popular in the school. I sighed at my results. "What did you get?" Sookie asked everyone. "I got 43rd in 7th grade and 239th in school."

"I got 103 in 7th grade and 567th in school." Silly reported.

"32nd in 7th grade, and 106th in school." Invader added.

"4th in 7th grade, and 15th in school." Chan said while we gasped at such a high number. "Why so high, what do you do?" Sookie asked. "Oh, nothing much. Don't worry about it." She said while giggling. I don't have any idea what she means by that but I'll just go along with it.

"I got 78th in 7th grade. 430th in school." Yuki said while I sighed. "What did you get Sam?"

"175th in 7th grade and 651st in school." I informed them. "I'm not well liked here."

"Sure you are, just that people haven't noticed you yet." Yuki said while I shrugged. "I guess, is there a way to see the other student's positions?" I asked. I checked the contact to see any additional information but none was given. "No they have to show you themselves." Silly said while I looked at the number. It was the school's number, so I guess the school approves of this? "Is this like school official?" I asked.

"Yeah it is, the school supports it and makes it into a club for students." Chan said, this was strange. I never thought a middle school actually did this kind of stuff. Well I guess it's fine. "Weird, my old school never did that." I told them.

"Well our school is really weird, I can admit that, like if you got in a fight the victim would be punished not the person who started it." Sookie said. This school seems really unsafe for people like me, who are constantly picked on. "Well I don't know what to say or do..." I said while my ears went down. "Whoa, they actually move like that?" Chan asked.

"Well yeah, they're real." I told her. "Whenever I'm sad they go down but whenever I'm like happy they spring right up but any other emotion neutral."

"That's really cool." Soul said while I nodded. "It might be to you but to me it's really annoying..."

Taurtis' POV

"Taurtis may I ask you something?" Salex asked as I was on Twitter. I was on Sam's page and noticed he wasn't active anymore, mostly because he has no one to hang out with... I think. "Sure." I said while I didn't take my eyes off the phone. "Well do you like anybody at this school yet?" She asked. "I dunno." I told her.

"Oh... Because I do." She told me. I gave her a thumbs up while saying. "Cool who is it?" She didn't reply for a brief moment, so I didn't bother to make her answer. Instead I went on my own Twitter and saw I had 819 followers now. "It's..." She said nervously. "You."

I looked up and locked my phone. "Wait really?" I asked. She slowly nodded and looked down at the ground. "I'm embarrassed to tell you because... Well you're really cute." She said while I noticed her blushing. "Is that the reason why you wanted Sam out of the picture?" I asked.

"Um... Y-Yeah, sorry if I sound like a total bitch right now." She said while I chuckled and gave her a quick hug. "Don't worry I was getting really annoyed and tired of dealing his crap anyway." I explained to her. "So will you be my... Boyfriend?..."

"Sure, I don't see why not." I said while she smiled. I smiled back and then asked. "Can I tweet this?" She nodded and I went back on my Twitter account and posted. JUST GOT A GIRLFRIEND!! And tagged Salex. Dom commented cool story bro, now tell me something other than a fairy tale.

I ignored that commented and looked back at Salex. "Is it really ok that I asked you to get rid of him?" She asked again. I groaned and said. "Don't worry I told you he was getting seriously annoying, now come on, let's go get some lunch."

I got up from the bleachers and she followed long. "Ok..."

Sorry this chapter sucks :/ it was originally much better but wattpad deleted the chapter so I had to redo it -.-