Chapter 11: Ew Invader!

Sam's POV

I walked to the group after all that occurred, Grian was already there. I guess he was already acquainted with the girls. "Hi Sam, where were you?" Grian asked while I sat next to him. "Oh I was... Never mind, it's not important I'll tell you guys during English..."I informed them while the others had lunch. I looked at Taurtis while he passed by with Salex. It upsets me how hes not my friend, but that's alright. I don't need him!

"Sam, have you considered who you wanted to take to the school dance yet?" Silly asked me while I got out my backpack to look for any lunch. "No, there's going to be a dance?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm not going though. I think dances are lame..." Grian said while I shrugged, I could relate to that. "I'm planning on asking a... Guy I've actually liked for a while now." She said while I sighed. Well there goes the last girl I have a slight interest in. I bet she likes Grian or something. "Where's Sookie?" Chan brought up. "She's with Dom." Yuki answered.

"Why is she with Dom?" "They're dating now, didn't they tell you?" Invader informed her while I dug around in my backpack. I didn't have anything packed up for me, like always. "Do you guys have any food I have? I don't have any at my house again." I asked them.

"What about the food me and my dad gave you?" Yuki asked. I nervously chuckled while I put my hand behind my head. "You see... Some hobos came in and stole it... So we only were able to eat dinner that day." I told her while I hung my head in shame. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, we need to find you a better place." Yuki told me while she gave me a little hug. She had her arms wrapped around my arms and she rested her head on my shoulder. I wasn't able to speak, I've actually never felt this kind of contact before... "Awww, OTP..." Silly said while she laughed. "GUYS THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!" Soul said while I looked down, I was blushing.

"Oh shut up..." Yuki said, she didn't remove herself though... "But let me ask you this Yuki, how are we supposed to do that? We don't have any money, we're just kids!" Chan pointed out while I sighed. It was true. We are just little kids, we can't get money. "I have a family member who's rich, maybe he can invest in Sam's new house." Grian suggested while I smiled.

"Really?" I asked while Yuki let go of the hug. I was kind of disappointed but oh well. "Yeah, if you want I can call him right now!" Grian asked while he took out his phone I nodded and he texted him. "How rich is he exactly?" Invader asked.

"He has like millions of dollars, he's so cool." Grian said. Seems legit. "So who's going to the dance then?" Silly asked.

"Me." The girls said while me and Grian stayed quiet. "I don't have a date... So..." I said while Grian nodded. "You can be my date Sam." Invader said while she got up from her seat and then hugged me from behind. I felt her beard brush up against my cheek, giving me the chills. "No thanks..." I said while I closed my eyes tightly. "Wow, Invader, you like the bunny boy?!" Soul asked while I groaned and then looked away while she attempted to seduce me or something.

"Yes I do!" Invader said as she peaked me on the peek. "Ew, invader!" I said while I wiped my cheek and then lightly shoved her. "Go back to your seat, i don't want to go to the dance with you!" I said while I gagged a little, trying my best not to be mean. "You know you want this Sam." She said while walking back to her seat.

"INVADGLADITOR!" Silly shouted while everyone laughed. I slammed my head on the table while they laughed. "Please kill me..." I said to myself.

"How about Suki?" Chan questioned. "What's that?" Grian asked her. "It's Yuki and Sam!" I looked up and then gave her a look. But she only giggled. I rolled my eyes while I looked at Yuki. She was blushing! Maybe she does like me... But well I'm not sure... The bell rang, thank gord... "Well, we'll met you two love birds in English." Chan teased.

While they left me and Yuki were still sitting there. "Sam... I have something to ask you." She said while looking at me. "Uh... Go ahead!" I told her while smiling nervously and shyly. "I-I... U-Uh... Wi-Will..." She said, stopping. "What?" I asked her.

"Can I feel your ears?!" She said quickly. I nodded and then let her touch them. "Wow, Chan was right, they as soft..." She said much calmer. I smiled while she stopped and I looked at her in awe. She was stunning... I loved her pink hair it went perfectly with her personality! Plus, it smells like waffles! (XD I'm hungry ok?!)

"Thanks..." I told her while she nodded and then gave me another hug before leaving to glass. I got my phone and quickly went to the messaging app.

Taurtis

Me: DUDE GUESS WHAT?! I THINK YUKI ACTUALLY LIK|

I stopped texting when I realized Taurtis wasn't my friend anymore... I looked at the screen and then deleted the message while putting my phone away. My ears fell down, they were hanging now because I was probably reminded of it, making me sad. While I sighed, I began to walk over to class with still a minute to spare...