Chapter 17: Revenge?

Yuki's POV

It was already after school, which is good. I can teach Taurtis the lesson that was long overdue. I know I shouldn't be doing this, and my dad might get mad at me... No I think he'll be pretty proud I'm taking action now. "Ok, so we ready to do this?" Chan asked.

I nodded while we looked behind the wall of the gym. He was inside, playing basketball by himself. "I heard he's trying out for the team." Silly informed us.

"Yeah, like that's going to happen." I said sarcastically. He attempted to shoot a 3 pointer, and surprisingly, he made it. "Ok, so how many are here?" I asked everyone.

"Well just about everyone except Sookie, she's out somewhere with Dom I think." Invader told me while I nodded in approval. Not the numbers I expected, but five will be fine. We can only hope Grian or J will arrive. "Hey gals, you called me here for some 'special' activity?" J asked while chuckling and putting on a cocky smirk.

I gave him look, he obviously thought wrong. "That's not it at all. We need your help to hear up Taurtis." Invader informed him, making his smirk into a disappointed skeptical face. "Well, it's not fair you said 'special' in the text while sending me a smiley winking." J said while nudging Chan.

"Yeah, whatever, just because I do that doesn't mean I do it all the time." She remarked while J scoffed. "As if, anyways what's the plan?" "Just beat it up, simple." I told him.

"No, we can't just go in there and beat him up when someone can clearly walk into the gym at anytime. What if Salex comes around?" Silly suggested. She had a good point, we could potentially get caught. Then eventually suspended or even expelled! "Ok, we need to be sneaky about this then, and leave no proof we did it. Should we take him somewhere?" Chan told everyone.

Everybody was in deep thought for a moment, until Chan spoke up. "Well when I used to have a crush on him a while ago, I learned his practices basketball for an hour every day after school now."

"Ok, so school got out at 3:45, so we have until 4:45 to come up with something. Right now, it's 4:01, so we have at least 44 minutes to come up with a plan and set it up." I said while she nodded. I sighed and then tried to think of something. Then, Grian appeared and he barely finished eating some Pocky. "Hey guys you needed my help?" Grian asked us while we nodded. "So, what we need you to do is help us beat up Taurtis." J told him.

"Oh... Uh, yeah you guys have fun with that." Grian said while walking away. "Well, we don't need him anyways." Silly said while I looked at Taurtis again. He was still playing, but we still haven't come up with a plan yet. "I have an idea! But we should get rid of the cameras they have around school first, they'll check it out and expose us!" J said while he looked outside. "So after we do that we could get one of the girls to ask him to follow her. Then she leads him into the back of the school, and from there we'll get him."

"That sounds great! Do you have a way to get rid of the cameras though?" I asked him. He took out a slingshot, and then a couple of rocks. "All we need is a good shot."

---------

J's POV

I got my slingshot while the others were still inside of the locker room area. I looked around for any cameras on the way to the back of the school. I put my hood on in case if I do manage to miss one and they see me. I spotted one of in the corner of my eye, so I aimed at it and the shot it. In one hit, it broke and fell down on the ground. "Hehe." I chuckled while I continued to look around.

I spotted a few others, and then took them down as well. After a while, I took down all the ones I could find. So on my way back, I tried looking for more. But none were left, good. Fantastic. I headed back to the locker rooms and then met up with the others again. I peeped my head out of the door that allows one to enter the gym. Luckily, it was already open, so I didn't have to make any unnecessary noise.

They looked at me and I gave them a thumbs up while nodding. They sent Silly into the court while Taurtis was doing a lay up while running to the hoop. He made it in, if you asked me, I think he'll be just right for the team. Too bad he won't be in shape to sign up after we're done with him.

Silly's POV

I walked over to  while he was playing basketball. I stood there awkwardly standing while watching him play. "Hey, Taurtis, can I ask you a favor?" I asked, getting his attention. He turned to me and grabbed the ball. "Sure, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"U-Uh... Well you see." I said, pretending to be nervous. The plan here was to try and convince Taurtis that I was going to confess him something. Something like emotion wise. "Go on." He said while braking me from my short silence. I constantly pressed my finger tips together while I was shyly looking the other way. I tried my best to fake a blush, if that's even possible. I doubt it, but I gave an attempt at it.

"C-Can yo-you follow me? Pl-please?" I asked. He nodded and set the ball down kicked it toward his backpack. "Lead the way." He smiled. I gave back a fake smile while we headed for the exit. I signaled J to make an escape, since we were going to pass by him. I lead Taurtis toward the goal, the back of the school, so we would be able to handle our business.

"What's this about anyway?" Taurtis questioned. I paused while I turned to him while smiling. "You'll see!" I cried while turning back and then walking along the path. "Uh... Ok." He said while I took a deep breath, as if I was trying to prepare myself for something big. Luckily the girls quickly taught me the ins and outs of what to do.

But since I only had like 8 minutes of training, I wasn't a pro at it. I saw Yuki rush by, trying to not be seen by Taurtis. Only I seemed to have spotted her. When I went to the back of the school, where no one would go, I stopped and he asked. "So, what is it need me to do?"

"Stand there." I mumbled while I spotted Yuki. I gave a nod while turning around to him. He seemed confused. "What? What do you mean?" I gave a smirk and then chuckled. "Behind you." I said.

Taurtis' POV

"Behind you." She said while giving me an unsettling smirk. I turned around and I was greeted by J's fist as it hit my face. I fell down and landed on the ground. I held on to my jaw, since he hit me there. When I tried to get up, a bunch of other people came in and started kicking me all over the place.

In pain, I shouted while covering the back of my head. When they stopped for a brief moment I got up, now ready to fight back. I clenched my fists while I jumped at J and punched him back in the face and then kneed his stomach. I heard footsteps behind me, so I quickly turned around and then punched who's ever stomach that was while tackling them down. When I opened my eyes it revealed to be Invader.

She pushed me off while kicking my stomach. I grabbed her leg and twisted it. Before I could do anymore damage, I was kicked again by Chan. I didn't let go of Invader's leg, instead I dropped her and then got myself back up again, only have been knocked out by a surprise kick to the stomach by J. I fell back and landed on the sand, in defeat, I gave out a painful groan.

"We're done here." Yuki said while they began to walk away, leaving me there in agony. I turned to my side and looked at the dirt while I closed my eyes and laid there, blacking out.