Chapter 13: The Dance Pt. 2

Yuki's POV

I so badly wanted to dance with Sam or something. But I was far too nervous to ask him. I mean look at him! Today he looks so kawaii <3! "Yuki, do you wanna go dance?" Sam suddenly asked. I blushed a light pink and then slowly nodded. He smiled while he offered his hand to me. I held on to it, and when I did it felt right. We walked to the dance floor and some song was on, but I didn't care what it was.

Since he didn't know how to dance, I had to teach him. "Sorry for asking this, I just don't know how to dance!" He said while laughing. I joined him in the laughter and then began to teach him. Step by step. (Since idk how to dance irl I'll just skip it XD) By a couple of tries began to get the hang of it. In fact, he was already pretty good at it.

"You're really good!" I praised him when he had fun while dancing. Seeing him smile and laugh made this whole dance worth while. I taught him how to dance, that's something he can maybe use later on in life?... "Thanks for teaching me, I kinda got the hang of it!" He said while he bumped into Taurtis. The awkwardness was real, the music did keep going fortunately. But the awkwardness was too much. "Hi... Sam." Taurtis said while he cleared his throat.

Salex looked at Sam with slight disgust as Taurtis pulled her away from us. "Taurtis..." He said while the smile on his face was wiped off with a frown. He walked towards the exit. I couldn't let him get away! I chased after him while asking what was wrong. "What is it Sam? Don't mind Taurtis, you don't need him!" I told him while stopping him from leaving. "Just, that kind of ruined tonight... I didn't want to see him, and the way Salex looked at me. It looked like she didn't like me one bit." He informed me.

"Still, don't worry about it, ok? People still care about you." I said while I gave him a hug. "I guess so..." He replied while I had some thoughts in my mind... Taurtis has to pay somehow. He's causing Sam unnecessary emotional pain. It's so weird he did that to Sam. He's a great person! I need to teach Taurtis a lesson...

Sorry this chapter was extremely short but I'm grinding through all my chapters to get a head start on my new HUGE project coming soon. Anyways next chapter will probably be more interesting in my opinion it's going to be decent. So stay tuned and things are about to go down soon!!