Chapter 5

I was starting sophomore year this year. Fifteen years old and ready to start on a new beginning, at least that's what Lexi kept saying. Linda was more of a "Oh back to this hell hole kind of person." They were my two best friends in the world, they had been since Jr high. But it was this year that high school was really starting to feel more like what it was, high school. As for Jasper and I, we had started talking a bit more but it was much less than we used to. In the back of my mind I knew I still had feelings for him, but each time one of those thoughts would arise I would push them back down again. Lexi and Linda had no idea about how I felt, to them we were just normal step siblings

"So Rosey Stevenson. You got so lucky that Tammy moved." Linda said brushing her dark brown hair from her eyes.

"Yeah now you have the locker right next to Luke Stallone." We all looked around the halls making sure he wasn't in sight.

Luke Stallone was the hottest guy at our school, even though he was a total player, anyone would die to go out with him. Just having that on your resume was good. If you went out with Luke, that was a golden ticket to other guys in his group. See the thing about Luke was that he's never been dumped, aside from this one girl who saw through him and dumped him, but some bad rumors spread around about her after that and she moved shortly after they started. But most of it was because his friends love sloppy seconds.

You see Luke would date a girl for a while then out of the blue he would find a reason to dump her, but he always did have a reason. I think his longest relationship was eight months, he broke up with her because she started "flirting with his friends," even though everyone knew that was total bullshit. His confidence is jacked a little too high, which makes him kind of an ass. I wouldn't know personally I've only talked to him twice and that was at a football game when I had to interview him for the school paper a few years back. And the second time was that he dropped his pencil and it went under my chair. But no matter what no girl could resist his dirty blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, his ripped abs from being quarterback of the football team for so long, and his obnoxiously sexy way of talking to women. I'm not sure what it was but just talking to him made anyone want to melt. Even the girls who hated him would take him in a second.

"Yeah well there's no chance of that, wasn't he dating Kate." I commented shoving my books into my new locker.

"No he dumped her because she was too annoying."

"Figured it wouldn't last long she is obnoxious. Did they?"

"No, from what I heard he only dated her in the first place for some kind of bet thing. At least that's what Phil said." Phil was our inside man, if you wanted information he could get it the next day.

"He is so hot! He's hotter than your brother, but he's a close second!" I shot Lexi a dirty look. "What your brother is hot, mmm I would die for his eyes, and that body!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh is he looking for anyone?" I asked getting back on the subject of Luke and away from Jasper.

"I heard Betty, you know the girl from the chemistry accidently last year. I heard he looked interested in her."

"Betty? But she's-"

"Have you seen her yet? Betty is now big boob Betty, they're just a bit bigger than yours." Lexi giggled she knew I hated my large breasts, they were always in the way. I can only imagine how Betty feels.

"Ha-ha very funny," I said sarcastically.

"Anyway, so you're putting ribbons in it now huh?" Linda said grabbing the ribbon in my hair.

"Hey hey, no touchy. And yes I am." I said swatting away her hands.

"I don't see why you don't just leave it down."