Chapter 10

I woke up in the morning cold. I instantly remembered where I was, but there was no Jasper next to me. I felt the empty bed beside me, he wasn't there. Slowly I opened my eyes, sat up on my elbows and looked around. I found Jasper at the door talking with someone. He had the door closed so much that only his head was outside the room. The light from the hall lit up his features beautifully. I wish I could take a picture of him right now. He closed the door and looked towards me.

"Relax no one saw you in here, just a maid wanting to clean my room." I smiled up at him. He leaned down over me on the bed and kissed me passionately. The longer he kissed me the weaker my arms got until they gave out and I fell back into the pillow. Jasper climbed up on the bed over top of me. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders pulling him down onto me. My body started to heat up, it was hot to the touch. He pull away out of breath and looked me in the eyes. "W-We better get ready for school." He stuttered his face was a bright cherry red.

"I guess so..." I searched his face, I wanted to kiss him again and I could tell he didn't want to stop.

He got off me with a long sigh. Then walked over to his dresser and put on a shirt, such a shame because his body was truly an amazing sight. "I'll drive you to school, go get ready."

"Alright," I left the room and went back to mine to change when I looked back briefly he was watching my hips sway. I just smirked.

A little bit into the drive to school he started to talk. "What are you gonna do about Luke?"

I looked at my hand in my lap, I hadn't thought about Luke. "I don't know." He reached over and put his hand over mine. "I don't want to become another Vicky."

"Hey that's not going to happen I promise. I won't let anything happen to you okay."

"Okay," I nodded and looked over to Jasper. He gave me a warm smile and rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand. "What about us?"

"What do you mean?" His smile faded, he knew what I was leading up to.

"What are we?" I swallowed hard almost afraid of his answer.

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend, if you want to be."

"In secret?" He fell silent. "Jasper what will people say when they find out? Are we really going to last through all that? How long do you think we can keep this up? Eventually someone will find out and then..." He kissed the back of my hand softly. Our figures were intertwined and we were inseparable again but, I couldn't help to worry.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"No," I shook my head. "I just want this to work."

"It will..." He stopped the car in the school parking lot. "Look I don't care what people think or say. I know that when people find out things will get hard, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. And I know it will all work out in the end." He leaned over the seat to come closer to me. "Look I love you and I'm not going to let anything or anyone stop that. I promise."

"I love you too, sorry I just get so worried. I don't want to lose you again."

"You won't, I'm right here. I promise I won't leave." He brushed my bangs out of my eyes and lifted my chin up. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "Now come on we're gonna be late." He got out of the car and I followed behind him. He always stood so proud and held his head up high. Even when the world was dragging him down. Just the way he carried himself was attractive. I fell for my step-brother.

I walked into the building, Jasper glanced at me and gave me a slight nod before heading down to the junior hall way. I headed to my locker, Luke was standing next to it a smile on his face as I walked towards him. He ran his figures back through his short dirty blonde hair.