Chapter 9

Days passed the same way as they did before Jasper left, he hardly talked to me, Luke came over one day. Same routine different days even though in my heart so much had changed.

One day a girl who I had never met came home with Jasper. "Rose, this is Malina, my girlfriend." He didn't even smile when he said it.

"Hi!" She said with a faked smile, she was a total preppy. It was coming off her like a thick gas.

"Hi?" I said a bit discussed. It was these type of people that would pick on Jasper at school, so why was she going out with him. Jasper glanced at me then looked to the ground.

"Well we're going to go watch a movie in the auditorium."

"Alright," I rolled my eyes and walked back up stairs. Once I saw them walk into the auditorium I followed them and watch them from afar. They were watching "Click", as the movie progressed Jasper was looking more and more annoyed with Malina. Until he finally got up and walked to the bathroom. I took that time to talk to little Malina.

"So Malina. How did you two get together?" I must have startled her because she jumped when I spoke. She flipped her blonde hair and batted her blue eyes. I just crossed my arms over my chest and waited for a response.

"Well I've had this crush on him for a while because he's so cute and mysterious, so I asked him out." She smiled her perfect fake smile.

"Uh huh, and how well do you know Jasper," I said skeptically. I don't know what I was doing but my head was hot and blood already beginning to boil.

"Well quite a bit, from what he's told me." There's no way she knows near as much about jasper as I did. I was the only person he told things to, wasn't I?

"Look drop the act because I'm not falling for it, you want him for his money." The words just fell out of me, it was the first thing that came to mind because it's what most people wanted from us anyway.

"What on earth are you talking about?" she said chuckling like I was making some kind of joke.

"Please, everything about you is fake, from your smile to your knock off jeans."

Her mouth was wide open, "You bitch."

"You can't even make Jasper smile, he's so annoyed with you that he had to leave!" I raised my voice.

"What do you care who he dates you're just his little spoiled brat sister!"

"Because I don't want him getting mixed with the wrong people and I definitely don't appreciate fake preppy bitches like you!"

"I don't have to take this from you! You think because you're rich you're better than everyone else. Well you're wrong, so why don't you get off your high horse!" My blood was at a full boil now. Who did she think she was? To just walk into someone's house and insult them.

"Well at least I can get by without looking like a corner slut! Do you really need to wear that much make up, show that much cleavage, or wear those skimpy shorts."

"Who's the real slut. I bet you and Luke get it on all the time don't you."

"Luke and I have never slept together! And I could care less about him! He has nothing to do with this!"

"Well then I guess that makes you as bad as me then huh." She stood up to seem more intimidating.

"Don't you ever compare me to you, we both know what happened to the last girl that broke up with Luke! I'm not dating Luke to get anything out of it unlike you."

She looked stunned as she gave me a good look up and down. "Look I'm going to get what I want whether you like it or not. Who is he going to believe a sister who I heard he barely talks to. Or his girlfriend, it just takes a bit of persuasion hun." She grabbed her boob's and giggles them. Even though hers were a bit smaller then mine the low cut top and push up bra made them seem twice as big. What a slut!