Chapter 1

*Lita's pov*

"Where is he?" I asked myself.

I'm at home cleaning up the dinner we were suppose to share. I had just gotten off the phone with his secretary, Liv. She said he was going to be running late, he was with a potential client. But lately that's all Zayn has been doing "working with potential clients". Ever since his business trip with Liv and his boss, he has been acting strange. The door to the garage interrupted my thoughts, Zayn had walked through the door.

"Hunny I'm home!" He sang as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nice of you to join me," I said sarcastically.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked with confusion.

"Nothing, babe. I'm just really tired." I simply stated.

"Then lets get to bed." He said more as a question then a statement.

"No, Zayn! I'm not tired, as in I need sleep! I'm tired of you coming home late, and just going straight to bed!" The volume of my voice rose with every word, " have you forgotten about me? Have you not realised that I am home here alone... And when you're here you are in bed? God dammit Zayn!" I started feeling my eyes water up.

"I'm sorry Lita, I guess I have forgotten you are here alone." He said as he pulled me into a comforting hug, " but I promise, tomorrow is all about you and me!" He said with a cheer filled smile.

"Promise?" I asked him, as I wiped the tears off my face.

"Promise! Now let's get to bed." He said as he picked me up bridal style, kissed my forehead, and walked to the bedroom.