Chapter 15

•Song of the day: She Is Love by Parachute•

*Lita's pov*

I finally woke up, I couldn't figure out where I was. It was dark, I tried to move but I had my arms tied to something behind me. I tempted to stay calm, but not knowing where I was or if anybody was there just watching me, didn't help. There was a familiar smell, like pine cleaner, very citrusy. I slowly moved my feet around, to see if I could feel anything, but there was nothing but cold tiles... Wait, I try forcing my eyes to focus down on my body, I was NAKED! No, no I began to panic this was not happening. If I find out Louis has something to do with this, I am going to kick his ass, cut his ball of and feed them to a rabid wolf pack. I see a phone, or something similar, light up in the corner. It gave me a five second flashlight to examine where I was. I was in a closet? No, basement? No, a room! Where have I seen this before? Oh my! I'm at that dumpy motel Louis took me to after Mystic.

"God dammit Louis! I am so going to kick you ass!" I yelled at the top of my lunges.

I sat there crying, trying to think why I would be put in this situation. I didn't deserve this, my long term boyfriend beat me, he's cheated on me. I left him, so I wouldn't be with that pain. Then I go and party hard, ONE FUCKING NIGHT! And I acquire a damn stalker. Oh, to make this even better, Harry, yes Harry Styles has stumbled back into my life! My trust for humanity, my trust for my friends, my trust for my love, my trust... It's all gone!

*Mia's pov*

I pull in to the parking lot of the small motel behind Mystic. I got out of my car and ran to the office, I rang the bell for service. A tall, slender man came from a room behind the desk.

"Hello, ma'am. May I help you?"

"Yes, my, um, boyfriend. Yeah boyfriend. Left our key in the room, may I get another?"

"Yes, may I have the room number?"

"I do not know the number, can you look it up by name?"

"Yes ma'am, and the name?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

"One second." The typed in the computer and gave a questioning look.

"Is there a problem sir?" I asked.

"I'm sorry ma'am, there is no room here that's used that name. Maybe he put it in your name?"

"Hmmm, maybe. We were in a rush last night." I let out a giggle to make sure my cover wasn't suspicious, "look up under Lita Mathews." He types in his computer, and gave the same questioning look.

"I'm sorry ma'am. But we seem to have no record of that name either."

"Dammit." I curse under my breath. "Let me go see what he has done. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's okay ma'am, just make sure your safe." He said with a reassuring smile.

I walked out of the office and went to my car to call Harry.

"Harry. Are you still with Louis?"

"Um, he. He got away."

"HE WHAT?!?" I scram into the phone.

"I had him in a coke hold, waiting for the cops. But he bit me! That fucker almost took a chunk out of me arm! And he ran to his car and left. So please be aware he's out there. I told the cops everything, they are on the look out for him."

I let out a sigh. "Fuck my life, I know Lita is here! But he has the room in a different name."

"Where are you?"