Chapter 4

*Lita's pov*

"Zayn, where are you going?" I asked him as he put his boots on. 

"I'm going into town today, I know I promised you a pleasant day, but I had forgotten about my friend's mom needed help with moving stuff around her apartment," he let out a small chuckle,"I would love to see her move her heavy dresser around just as much as you would."  

And with that he walked over to me and kissed my forehead and was out the door.  

I decided to send a quick text to my friend, Liam. 

Lita: 'hey I need u ASAP' 

Liam: 'OMW love... Zayn?' 

Lita: 'yes :( plz hurry!' 

Liam: '5 min away!' 

And like Liam has said, within five minutes he was knocking on the door. 

"What did he do now?" Liam sounded a bit annoyed, yet concerned. 

"He promised me, Liam! And he broke it... I just know he's cheating, AGAIN!" I cried into his chest, "the other day I was doing his laundry and I had gotten a whiff of a perfume, and it wasn't mine!" Tears strolling down my face now. Liam had lead me over to the couch and I was sitting there in his arms as he listened, "I know I was stupid to forgive him the last time, but I thought he actually loved me. Why must I be stupid? Why must I love to get hurt?" I start ranting about my stupidity, until Liam had enough.  

"Lita, listen to yourself. You are mental for thinking that way. I mean I could see that you care for him, by why keep fighting for someone who's stopped fighting a long time ago?" He said,"I could say 'I told ya so' but he even fooled me when he said that it was a mistake. And everyone deserves a second chance. But this is his, and he's not doing a great job of holding his word." Liam always has great words of advice. "Oh, and before I forget. Niall called me the other day." He said with a bit of excitement. 

"Yeah, and?" I questioned. The thought of my brother made me cringe. I hadn't spoken to him, since he married Hanne. I thought she was cool, but she stole my big brother. And that was not cool. 

"He said he'll be in town next week. He has some news to share."  

News?  

My my thoughts went crazy. 

Baby? Maybe. 

Divorce with Hanne? Is much as I wished at times, that would be a big N.O. 

Maybe he's gonna finally talk about mom and dad? I mean they only passed away two years ago. I still have yet to come to realisation that they will not be walking through the door with big smiles on their faces. 

"Okay, well lets not talk about Niall, and lets talk about what we're gonna do today!" I practically yell, despite my melt down not even ten minutes ago. 

"Oh, I was gonna... Um... What do you want to do?" He sounded a bit confused. 

"What's got your mind Liam?" I sternly asked him. 

"Mia." Is all he said, and was all I needed to know what he meant.