Chapter 7

*Lita's pov*

Zayn gets home and goes straight to the bedroom. He doesn't even speak a word to me. So I follow behind him, to see he tosses his boots into the closet, and sits on the edge of the bed.  

Earlier today when Liam and Mia were here, I had came to conclusion. I was going to leave Zayn. He has been nothing but a problem for me. Lets weigh out the pros and cons of being with him.  

Pros: he is sweet, handsome, I have gotten use to the absent nights, he has a bright future. 

Cons: he has cheated, I have a feeling he's doing it again, he has hit me, he has a bit of a temper. 

But in all, I love him. And even if loving him, means leaving him, then I have to go. 

"Zayn, sweetie," I say as I walk between his legs,"we need to talk." 

"Lita, last time you said that, all hell broke loose. So be careful with what you have to say." He stated. 

"Zayn, I'm leaving you. Liam has agreed on letting me stay with him, until I find a place to stay on my own. I'm sorry, I just can't drag along anymore." Not a tear left my eyes. As for him, he was radiating so much anger. 

"Lita, are you sure?" He gritted. 

"As positive as I am knowing your sleeping around on me." I let out a small chuckle as I turn around to pick my bags up. 

"Liv," is all he said. 

WHO? Live where? Maybe he meant Liv, as in he secretary? 

"Liv? That secretary of yours?" He nodded. "Oh, well goodbye Zayn." 

I had my bags in my hands, walking towards the front door when I hear something smash. Then I hear Zayn yelling randomness. I had felt accomplished with myself. Before I left out of the front door, I took my promise ring off, and set it on the table next to his keys. 

"Goodbye Zayn. I loved you." I whispered, as I walked out the front door. I sat in the driveway in my car for a long ten minutes. Liam texted me. 

Liam:'how'd it go?' 

Lita: 'I trusted him' 

Liam: 'come over' 

Lita: 'OMW, pit stop first' 

Liam: 'where?' 

Lita: 'mom & dads' 

Liam: 'take ur time' 

Lita: 'thank u!'

~~

I was at the cemetery. My throat has never been so dry. As I searched for my parents gravestones, I noticed fresh flowers by them. Who's been here? The only two people I would know to come here is, Niall, but he's in New York. And Harry, but he moved down south right after their funeral. I decided not to worry, well not yet. I sit down in front of their stones. 

"Hey mommy and daddy. Nice to see you again. I see someone came and took care of y'all," tears forming in the corner of my eyes, "I know it's been awhile since I've been here, Zayn has had me busy for quite some time. But I'm done with him. I've lost all trust, and all love." Now my tears are rolling down my cheek, "mommy I need you warm hugs, daddy I need you here to protect me. Why did you leave me? Niall has left me, as well. I have no one to trust anymore. Where's the trust?" I look at my watch through my tears, it's midnight. So I clean myself up, and say my goodbyes to mom and dad. 

I head over to Liam's, I'm surprised to see him awake still.

*Harry's pov*

I had moved away two years ago, right after Lita's parents died. It was heart breaking to see her breakdown. I was there for her while they were sick, and I left her. I felt bad, but Zayn had told me to leave her alone, that she was in better hands. I didn't want to leave, and nor did I want any problems, so I left. I moved back here when Liv found a job at some law office. It wasn't until later I found out it was Zayn's law office. Knowing Zayn, if he were to know I was in town, he would have my balls. So I avoided him. 

Today, I went to the cemetery for the first time since the funeral. Oh, how I missed Lita's parents. They were practically my mom and dad, when my parents split. I had made a promise to Lita's mom that one day I would marry Lita. But Lita had found love for Zayn. And I had found love in Liv. 

"Hey mom and dad," I started,"I know it's been awhile since I last came here. But I had to... Ummm... Move. But I'm back." Tears formed in my eyes. "I-I brought you flowers, your favorites. Daisies for dad and pink roses for mom." I put the flowers in the jars by their stones. "Momma, I have had a hell of a joy ride with Liv. But I think we're done. I'm thinking of calling up Lita and see how she's doing. I haven't talked to her in two years. I bet she won't even remember me. She is probably married to Zayn, and has kids." Just the thought of her with him made me hurt. "I talked to Niall the other day, he said he was coming into town. He said he had news. So I'm looking forward to be seeing him." My phone vibrated it was a text from Liv. 

Liv: 'you better be home getting ready. I'm right around the corner.' 

I didn't reply. I just put the phone in my pocket, and let out a long sigh. "Well, momma and pops, the witch has made me cut this visit short. It was nice to have a talk, I miss you guys." I wiped my eyes and walked to my car.  

~~ 

When I got home, Liv was sitting on the couch in the living room. She looked confused, but why? 

"Liv, what's wrong?" 

"Oh.. Harry... W-where were you?" 

"I was out doing errands, but I'm here now," I gave her a warm smile,"what's wrong?" 

"Nothing, I just-" I cut her off so I could speak. 

"Don't explain, I don't want to know. I just don't want to know anymore. I'm done." I sternly press. 

"What do you mean Harry?" She questions. 

"I'm leaving you. Nothing could ever change my mind. Ever since your little trip with your job, you've been acting strange, and I'm sick of it. So I'll be packing my bags, and leaving. And when I come back tomorrow, I want you gone." I said with a strong tone. She looked surprised. But I knew she had to know I was done with her. 

As I went to the dresser to pack for the night, she had snaked her way behind me. She wrapped her arms around my waist. "Harry, I'll be gone tonight, no need to pack. Just give me an hour." 

Was she already planning to leave? I mean it took her one whole week to pack for a few days in Colorado.  

"Okay, I'll be over at Tom's and Lou's. One hour, you better be gone." I snap at her.  

"Deal." Her last word to me, and I was over at Tom's.

------ 

Sorry for the late upload, I was out allllllll day. And I've been a bit depressed. So instead of doing my 6hr updates, I'm moving them to once a day. And that gives me 24hrs to make the chapters much better, and much longer. Sorry:) oh, and please vote and comment. I take request, for what you want to be in the next chapter, and what you think should happen along the way :) thank you again for reading my fanfic! Love ya<3