Chapter 8

•Today's song is Gorilla by Bruno Mars•

*Mia's pov*

I was heading over to Maz's when I got a text from Lita. 

Lita: 'I did it' 

Mia: 'finally! Wanna hang 2nite?' 

Lita: 'I do need something to keep my mind off of him' 

Mia: 'I'll pick u up from Liam's in an hour' 

Lita: 'I'll b waitin'

Okay, so that gives me one hour to have a bit of fun with Maz, then go hit the town with Lita. Awesome! Tonight is going to be great.

I get to Maz's and knock on the door. He answers, he is wearing just his tight black boxers. The less work I have to do. 

"Ready?" He says in such a raspy voice. 

"I got 30 minutes, lets get the show on the road." I say, before I plant a wet kiss on his lips. Our lips move in sync, he nibbles on my bottom lip for access. Of course I granted. Our tongues battling each others. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, I took advantage and pushed him onto the bed. Somehow he managed to take my shirt off on our way to the bedroom. I slowly trail kisses down his torso, making my way to the top of his boxers. I slowly pull them down, to revile his growth. Throbbing for my touch, I wrap my hand around him. Slowly pumping, I wrap my mouth around it. He lets out a low moan, which was a signal for me to pick up the pace. Soon enough, I had him moaning my name. "Mia.. Ohhhhh" "don't stop" "I'm coming" and with that I stopped. I stood up, took my pants off, along with my panties. I then crawled my way into bed, and he got on top of me. He didn't even hesitate entering me. He pushed his full length in, making me moan. The lust in his eyes, made me want more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him. While kissing him, I let my hands roam his hair, getting tangled and lost. My peak was near, I let out a long moan, my nails dug deep into his back as we both came together. That was perfect. I gave him a small peck before leaving the bed, to go clean up in the bathroom. In there I shot Lita a quick text. 

Mia: 'b ther n 20min, b ready' 

Lita: 'k' 

As I cleaned up, I looked in the mirror. Who was I? Why was I here? Of course I was here for a good time, but after I leave, there is no feelings. I just wish I had someone to cuddle with, after we do the nasty. Partying has became who I am, there is no stoping the party animal. I let out a sigh, as I took another look in the mirror. I fixed my makeup and walked out over to Maz.  

"I'm going out tonight, I'm taking my newly single friend. Get a group of your man-whores together and meet me at Mystic. Okay?" 

"A little snappy aren't cha?" He joked," I'll meet you there, I'll bring Andy and Louis. See ya then."  

And with that I left. I hope Lita doesn't mind the extra company. I just want to get her mind off that jerk ex of her's.

*Lita's pov*

I knew Mia was taking out clubbing, so I dressed quit provocative. It's only been a day since I cut ties with Zayn. As much as I don't want to admit it, I miss him. I miss his touch, I miss his kisses, I miss his smell. I'm trying to keep him out is my head tonight. I'm going to go out and have fun with my party girl. I told Liam I was going out with her tonight, and he gave me this big speech about being responsible... Blah, blah, blah.  

Mia texted me telling me she was out in the driveway. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I hopped into her car, "hey Mi!"  

"Lita, we're heading to Mystic. I already have 2 potential candidates waiting for you." She winked at me as we pulled out of the drive way. 

"Seriously? I haven't had enough time to myself and you think I'm ready to just screw?" She looked at me concerned. I let out a loud laugh. 

"COZ DAMN GIRL! IM READY!" I said after my laugh attack. And she joined me. We made small talk, within 10 minutes we were pulling into Mystic.  

This place was huge. And the line was wrapped around the building and then some. If we were getting in that line, we wouldn't be able to get in until tomorrow. But thanks to my awesome friend, she flirted her way into the club. I just stood there and giggled.  

It wasn't even thirty seconds since I walked into the club, I had a drink in my hand and my other hand dancing to the music. Tonight was going to be great! I just know it. 

Mia took me over to the VIP section where there were three really hot guys. 

"Hey love, I'm Andy," the cutest one said as he took my hand and placed a small kiss on it. 

"I'm Maz. And that there is my fuck buddy," he said as he looked over at Mia, her cheeks turned more red then my hair. 

"And that leaves the best for last," the hottie with blue eyes said,"I'm Louis, and I'm ready to rock your world." Those words made me rethink why I was here. And I think he has just what I want.