Chapter 5

*Mia's pov*

After a rocking night with Maz, I decided to head over to Lita's. I haven't seen her, since Zayn hurt her.

~flashback~ 

"Mia, I need you!" Lita had just called me. 

"Lita, what's wrong?" I was concerned for my best friend. 

"He's gone mad! He has been yelling and throwing things, I'm scared." Her voice full of pain. 

"I'll be right over, just go lock yourself in the room." I sternly said as I rush over to her apartment when I get there Zayn opens the door, he look pissed. "What are you doing here?" He hissed through his clenched teeth. 

"Lita called me. Who has pissed in your cereal this morning?" I jokingly taunt. 

"Leave. Now." He huffed. 

"No, where's Lita? I came for her, not you." I spat at him. 

"That bitch locked herself in the room, if you manage to get her to open the door, tell her we need to talk."  

"Well that so called bitch is my friend... And I am not your messenger, so I won't be telling Lita anything." I sass back. I headed straight for the room door and lightly knock. 

"Who is it?" I can tell she's crying. 

"It's me, Mia." I try to wiggle the door knob. 

"I-I-I'm com-ing," she opened the door with her makeup all down her face. But what isn't covered my makeup is a huge red mark on her face... It looks like a hand print. "Lita, tell me that he didn't hit you," I see her flinch as I place my hand on her shoulder. 

"H-he did!" And she starts crying again,"I asked him if he was cheating on me, and he got angry. He was yelling and throwing things in my direction. I started freaking out, and ran up to him to see if I could get him to stop. He just smacked me," she paused to catch her breath and wipe her tears, "and when I stood there, he tried to kiss me. Why would he do that? I do love him. But he c-ch-cheated on me! Please Mia help me."  

~flashback end~

I walk up to the door, I see Zayn isn't here. So I'm glad I won't be seeing that creep. As I knock on the door I hear laughter coming from inside. When Lita finally opens the door, she looks as if she's been crying. "Hey Lita! Long time no-" she rushes to give me a big hug, cutting me off of. 

"MIA!" She yelps," I can't believe your here! Liam is in the back, we were going to play in the pool. Care to join?" Liam is here. I think I have to go... I can not face Liam for what I did last night. He warned me about Maz, but Maz had that charm. It's not like me and Liam are dating anyways. So I guess I'll stay. "Earth to Mia!" Lita interrupts my thoughts. 

"Yeah, I guess I can stay for a little while. I am a but sore, so don't expect me to do much," I say, with a light giggle. 

"Sore?" She questions. 

"Let's just say I wasn't alone last night," I wink as I walk by her. He mouth falls to the floor. I see Liam poolside as he is inflating the ball to play with. His chiseled 6-pack, his buff arms, his big brown puppy eyes. He glances up to meet my eyes, he opens his mouth to say something but closes it when he realised there is a glass door between us. He tried to take a step forward, but ended up in the pool. I started laughing. He jumped up, out of the pool. Everything went slow motion. He shook the water from his hair, the water droplets racing down his torso. I hadn't noticed I was in his arms until, I ended in the pool. And I snapped back to reality.  

"Look who's laughing now," he chuckled. 

"LIIIIIAM! I wasn't even changed for swimming, yet." I huffed. 

"It's okay Mia, now you don't have to waste a bathing suit. And you look beautiful anyways."  

"Well, now you own me a new outfit," I bribe. 

"Deal!" He said with excitement.

*Liam's pov*

"Deal!" I said with a burst of excitement. With our little deal, I actually get to take her out. Maybe we could make it a date. This could be my chance.  

We swim around and then Lita decided to join us. We started playing with the ball I inflated earlier. We had a blast. By 3 o' clock in the afternoon, we were out of the pool. Mia went to change her clothes and left me and Lita sitting by the pool. "Lita, I think I got myself a date with her." 

"You do? When? How?" She questioned. 

"Yes, I don't know yet, and when I pulled her into the pool we made a deal. If she were to stay in the pool with her clothes, I were to owe her an outfit." I sighed, knowing that I now have a date with her.  

"Well Liam, good luck. She's a bit of a hand full, but I have a feeling you could tame her." She looked over at me with a wink. 

I knew Mia was a "wild child". She was out every weekend, Friday to Sunday morning. She was in and out of bed with Maz and many others. I hope she's safe with it. And I also hope she will calm down for me. I want her. I need her. I let out a long sigh. 

"Lita, I think I'm in love."