Chapter 16

•Song Of The Day: My Kind Of Love by Emeli Sandé•

*Lita's pov*

I didn't sleep an ounce last night. Just praying that he wouldn't touch me again. My mind kept playing back the horrible act he did yesterday. I didn't cry, my tear ducts dry from too much crying. His phone rang on the nightstand waking him up. He answered, I couldn't hear what he was saying, the only thing I could pick out was "I'll be there." "In an hour or so." And "I'm bringing someone." When I heard that my heart fell to the floor. He wasn't taking me anywhere. I will tell whoever is there, what he has done. What if they know? What if he's giving me away? I can't deal with this stress, I begin to sweat, tears forming in my eyes. What if I'm never going to see Liam again, or Mia? What if I die, I will never be able to tell Harry that I love him, I always have? What if I won't be able to see Niall again? Wait, Niall. He was coming to visit and tell me some news... YESTERDAY! He is probably worried sick.

My thoughts were interrupted by Louis taking his pants off and calling my name.

"Lita." I ignored him.

"LITA!" He yelled. I glanced over at him, only to look away when I saw his naked body not even inches from my face. "Why are you crying?"

"Leave me alone Louis." I bluntly said.

"Leave you alone? That's the last thing on my agenda love." He let out a small chuckle. He walked closer to me. "We are going to have a bit of fun, before we leave."

"We? I am not going anywhere with you." I protest.

He laughed at my words, then he took his big rough hand and laid it across my face. The sting of his hit burned after his hand left my cheek. "You will do whatever I say. Okay?"

"Never!" I spit at him.

"Oh, you want to play that game." He says with tease lingering in his voice.

"This is not a game, this is my life you're messing with!" I argued back.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk, poor wittle Lita does not want to pway a game with poor wittle me." He said with a baby voice.

"Stay away from me, please." Before he said anything, he picked me up from the chair and threw me onto the bed, still warm from where he slept. "Did Lita use her manners? Well looks like I'll take it slow on you."

I bit my bottom lip, holding back the tears that were urging to erupt.

He then started licking my collar bone, sending shivers down my spine. My arms still behind my back, he untied them and grabbed my hands, holding them above my head. He then grinned his naked pelvis against my own bare area. I can feel his penis hardening with each grind. I let out small whimpers trying to not think about what was happening. He then took my left leg and pulled it up 90 degrees from the bed, and with one thrust he pushed his full length inside of me. I let out a loud scream. I felt something tear inside of me, this was no pleasure, this was torture. I began to sob, he looked into my eyes, anger and lust filled his. He then adjusted me to lay on my stomach, he grabbed my hair and pulled with heavy tugs, each thrust was a new level of pain. They began to become uneven, I knew he was at his end.

"Say my name!" He ordered. That phrase reminded me of last night, I cried even more.

"SAY MY NAME DAMMIT! SAY IT!" He slapped my cheek, the same spot as before.

"NO!" I yelled back.

"SAY- MY- NAME!" He said as he wrapped his big hand around my throat.

"L-L-Louis..." I said barely in a whisper, everything got black. I heard no noise, I stopped crying. I passed out.