Chapter 20

A/N: sorry I didn't update yesterday, I took an unexpected trip to the beach yesterday. Do I'm going to make it up.

•Song Of The Day: Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys•

*Lita's pov*

I spent all morning sitting in the kitchen with Niall and Mia. There was minimal conversation, sometimes silence took over. I wasn't ready to talk about what had happened, the only person I wanted to see or even talk to was not here. When I asked about Harry both Niall and Mia were shocked, and when Niall said that he didn't know where he was it hurt, really bad. So by the time noon came, both Hanne and Liam woke, and we made our way to the living room. I sat on the love seat with Mia and Niall, Liam, and Hanne squeezed on the sofa. I then took that time to tell them, tell them everything that had happened, from day one. Tears threatened to fall during my story telling, but I held them back to try and be strong. I left out the majority of the details, like how he whispered in my ear "say my name bitch" or how he would beat me if I did wrong, those were better off left unsaid.

When I was half way through my story the doorbell rang, it scared me and made my nerves shake. I kept repeating to myself that it was not Louis, that he couldn't of found me. And a little part of me was hoping that it was Harry, that one of them had texted or called him telling him I was back. But all my hoping was no gain when an officer came into the room.

"Miss Lita. Can I speak to you?" His think southern accent filled every word. I nodded. "Alone?" I again nodded this time standing up and following him to the foyer.

"Miss Lita," he began, "we have Mr. Louis Tomlinson in custody." I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yes ma'am. I'm more than positive we have him. We found him in a car under a bridge, um." He paused.

"Um, what?" I asked eager to know.

"He, um, had a knife... And a map to this place, dats how I 'new you were gonna be 'ere." I gasped at his words. Tears filling my eyes, Louis was going to kill me. I walked to the front door, opening it slowly, looked back at the officer and said, "Thank you sir, your services here are done." Fear filling me tone. He tilted his hat and was on his way.

*Liam's pov*

When Officer Blackwell stopped by to talk to Lita I knew it was good news, I could see it in his eyes. But when Lita came from the foyer, her expression was the opposite. Her eyes bloodshot, her face soaked with tears, when she spoke, more like she tried, her voice was raspy.

"Harry, get him here now." She said between tears. She walked away, maybe to go to her room I had for her.

We all sat in silence until we heard the door close. Niall was the first to speak, "What are we going to do?"

"Get Harry." Hanne said with a 'duh' tone.

"It's not at all that easy, he just left. Do any of you have his number?" Without any hesitation Mia and i pulled out our phones and dialled his number, but his phone was off. How were we going to get this guy here?

I walked to Lita's room and knocked on the door, she didn't answer. I tried to twist the door knob but it was locked. I sighed and put my back to the door. "Lita, can I come in?"

"Go away!" She barked.

I slid down, now sitting in front of her door. "Lita, please let me in, it's Liam, Mr. Payne-be-gone."

No answer. About a minute later I hear the door unlock and I jump up now staring at a teary redhead. She nor I said a thing, I just walked in her room and sat on the bed. She then walked over and stood in front of me between my legs, she wrapped her arms around my neck and put her head on mine. "Liam, he was going to kill me." I didn't reply, I just stared into her hurt eyes.

"What would have happened if he succeeded?"

"Lita, I would have not let that happen."

"But-" I cut her off by wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her down to my level.

"Lita, no buts. He wouldn't of succeeded, I wouldn't have let him." I whispered to her. She sobbed into my chest, I then pulled her face to look at me, "get dressed, we're going out." She looked at me confused, "Where?" I smiled at her.

"Get dressed." I repeated, "I'm telling them I'm taking you somewhere." She nodded and I left her room.

"Guys, I'm taking Lita to see her-" I stopped talking as I walked into my living room, there sat three quiet Mia, Niall, and Hanne staring back at me. The living room also consisted of a tall slender Harry Styles, black bags under his eyes, he had stubble in his chin from the lack of shaving, his hands consisted of a teddy bear.

"Harry!" Lita screamed from behind me. She then ran up to him and gave him a hug. I could hear her mumbling something to him, but couldn't figure out the words. How did he get here?

----------------

--------------

---------

-----

---

--

-

I'm sorry for the short update, but I'm doing a double update ! So within the next 24 hours expect an update! It's 2 in the morning, so I'm going to bed.

Tell me what you thought of this chapter, also don't forget to comment.

Lots of love,

Lita_red