Chapter 1

"Jasmine can you get the mail from outside?", my mom yelled from her room. "Okay" I said back kind of erked that I had to get out of my comfortable bed (aka my bestfriend).
I went outside and got the mail out of the mailbox. I continued to walk back to my house until I heard some girl laughing. I turned around and saw a girl around my age which is 17, she had red hair, she was lightskin, and was about 5'3.
"What you laughing at?", I asked confused. "You have on dora pj's", she answered smiling. "Okay", I said. "I can tell your not from around here" she said breaking the silence. "How?" I asked. "Because I never seen your around here before", she answered simply. I just nodded. "Do you wanna go out later?", she asked me. "Sure, but what's your name mines is jasmine".
"Um Amaya", she answered. " I'll be back here at 3:00 to come pick you up.

"I see you already made a friend", my mom said. "Yeah", I said while running upstairs I had to get ready it was already 1:03. I hopped in the shower listening to pandora. I hopped out like 30 minutes later. I picked out a black tank top, a maroon cardigan, some black jeans, and some matching jordans. It was now 1:54. I started to straighten my hair. When I was done I put it in a bun. I didn't want to put on makeup cuz it was hot outside and I might sweat so I just put on mascara.
***
Just when i finished i heard someone knocking on the door.
"Hey" I said looking at Amaya. "Hey" she said looking at me. I walked out locking and shutting the door behind me. "Where are we going" I asked. "The carnival just opened like yesterday and I wanted to go", she said. I was kind of excited because I never really been at a carnival I just seen it on movies. "Alright let's go", Amaya said as a car pulled around the corner. Amaya hopped in the front seat and I hopped in the back.
"Jasmine this is my boyfriend Mark, Mark this is my friend Jasmine. We both said hey to each other then just sat in silence. I was kind of upset because I was going to be a third wheel.

After a while we came to a stop. I saw alot of tents and a couple of rides. "Here Jasmine find a game you wanna play then meet us back here in 7 minutes", Amaya said handing me some money. Amaya and her boyfriend went on the ferris wheel.
"Great" I thought. "Now what am I suppose to do. I started walking until I saw a group of boys smoking and drinking. I started to speed walk.
"Ow" I kind of yelled out. "Get off of me". One of the boys held onto wrist tightly pulling me into him. It was too hard to get away form him. He was to strong. "And what you gonna do about it", he said laughing. His breath smelt like weed and alcohol.
"Ayee get em john" some bitch ass nigga said to the boy that was holding me. He then smashed his lips into mine. He then slipped his hand in my back pocket and started doing something on my phone while he still was holding me. "The fuck you doing", I said mad as ever. He just smiled and gave me my phone back.
He walked back over to his friends and continued smoking and drinking. I walked back to the ferris wheel. I didn't even notice I was crying until Amaya asked me what was wrong. I didn't want to talk for some reason I felt violated.
We all hopped in the car. "What happend, are you okay",Amaya said. I shooked my head no.

"Some boy came up to me, he was drunk and was smoking. He had me in a tight grip and I couldn't get away from him. All his friends was piping him up and shit. And I just felt so violated when he kissed me", I said as I stopped crying.

--------------------

We finally arrived at my house. I got out the car and started to walk to my house. I was confused when i saw them get out the car also. I guess it was clear in my face because Amaya smiled "I live 3 houses down from you."

I smiled back. "Oh ok see you guys soon".

As soon as i got in the house i went straight to the fridge for something to eat. Hey what can i say food is also my bestfriend. I didnt really see anything i had a taste for so i started to look around the kitchen. Thats when i looked on the stove my mom had cooked dinner.

I heated up the spaghetti and got a soda from the fridge. I then started to eat. Shit school start tomorrow someone shoot me in my face. I was nervous. This was going to be my last year of school and I was excited about that. But i was kind of upset that i had too make new friends.

I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Jasminexxl💋