Chapter 5

Above👆 is jasmine and what she wore to the movies

John P.O.V

She's beautiful, and I cant wait for tonight. She's not like the other girls in school. Girls in school would die if I just said hi to them. But who can blame them. In school I'm like one sexy beast.

It's 5:30 and i just got finished getting ready. I was wearing a black v neck, jeans, Jordans, and a watch. My hair was messy but I liked it like that. I walked out the door and went across the street to her house.

I rung the door bell and she answered. I whistled at how gorgeous she looked. She smiled and blush.

Then I led her to my car.

Jasmine P.O.V

He opened the door for me to get in the car. Once I was in he walked around to his side and got in. He turned on the radio then started driving.

"You look beautiful", he said low. I could feel my face heating up. So I turned towards the window, so he wouldnt see me.

"Thanks", I said. "You look okay", I continued while smiling.

He laughed, "you know I look good". I just rolled my eyes. But I cant lie he was looking good.

"What movie you wanna watch?", John asked as we walked into the amc.

"Meet the Blacks", I said smiling. That movie seemed so funny. He bought the tickets and I thanked him. I went up to the counter to buy me some snacks.

"Can I have the pretzel bites and a small soda please?", I asked the girl that was behind the counter.

I was about to pay for it but john came up behind me and paid. He was holding me from behind as we waited for my order. I didnt say anything because it kind of felt good to be with someone again. My last relationship didnt end well.

"Here you go", the girl behind the counter said. "Thanks I said as john grabbed my stuff.

We walked into the movie theaters and started watching the movie.

The movie was hilarious I couldnt stop laughing.

***
After the movie I was expecting to go home but he had took me to a restaurant. I couldnt say no to food, so i just went along with it.

We ordered some food then started talking bout random stuff. He seemed really cool.

"So John tell me about yourself", I said. I wanted to get to know him.

"Well I'm a basketball player. I play for our school. I just live with my mom. My dad... Well I'll tell you that some other time. And I'm a ladies man.

I rolled my eyes," You know when your out with a girl you shouldn't say that".

"Tell me about yourself", he smiled.

"Well I kind of told you some stuff earlier. Um my past wasnt that good but I'll tell you that some other time", I smiled because I stole his words.

"Anyways I like amusement parks. No let me change that I love them. I love the thrill. I love to eat and sleep. I hate school. My favorite color is purple💜 but blue is my runner up💙. And I also like watching tv and being on my phone.", I continued as he just looked at me and smiled.

The food finally came and we both dug in amd continued to talk.

"Are you ready?", John asked. I nodded.

I pulked out some money he took it then he put some money on the table. I was confused because he kept my money in his hand.

When we walked outside he gave my money back and opened the door for me to get in his car. I got in then he walked around to get in on his side.

"Why you give me my money back?", I questioned.

"Because I wanted to treat you, to a movie and something to eat", he said smirking.

I just smiled and looked out the window. When we arrivied at our house I got out the car and started walking to my house. He was following.

"Thankyou for tonight. I had fun" I said once we got to my door.

"Anytime princess", John said smirking. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, "See you soon".

"Yea see you soon", I said walking inside. Even though he just kissed me on my cheek my body still went hot.

-----------------------
A/N

Feel free to leave comments on what should happen next. You guys can also make up characters if you'd like just leave comments so I can do them.

Jasminexxl💋