Chapter 10

In my last chapter I forgot to mention who Lia was riding with. She was riding with Jasmine.

John's P.O.V

"Babe?", Kayla said looking up at me. We were in my bed watching tv. I dont know why but out of no where I just started thinking of Jasmine.

I kinda felt bad that I left her.

*Flashback*

"Hey babe", Kayla said kissing my cheek. I dont really like her she's just some girl I just fuck at times.

"Hi", I answered simply I wasnt in the mood to deal with her. I was in the parking lot next to my car waiting for Jasmine.

"I was wondering if you would want to- you know", Kayla whispered in my ear. She had her hand on my chest. Her hand started to move down to my member. I stopped her and told her to get into the car.

I forgot all about Jasmine. I just thought of Kayla. I thought about getting inside her panties and making her scream my name.

I tried talking to her but she just ignored me or walked away. I didnt think Jasmine would stop talking to me.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I'm having such a great time. I really do like this group. I was happy, I wasn't thinking about what was going on when I wasn't with my new friends. I wasn't thinking about my mom, John, my dad, nor my past. I think I really needed this.

"Lets go to the food court I'm hungry", I said rubbing my tummy. When we got there we decided on a table then went to get our food.

I got a aunt annie's cinnamon pretzel, and Chick-fil-A food. I sat down at the table waiting on the others. I started to eat my food moaning with every bite.

"It just better be that good", Victor said making me hit him in the chest while the others sat down.

-------------

After the mall we went back to Amaya's to grab our bags so we can go home. I offered to take the girls home.

Once I got in the house I took a nice hot shower. I put on my pjs and took a nap. I was so tired.

It was dark. Real dark. I was walking but I didnt know to where.

"She's better than you and always will be"

"If we cared about you we wouldn't have done what we did"

All the memories were drowning me. I couldn't take it. It felt like I was going to die, my heart was racing and I couldnt breathe.

I soon felt warm arms wrap around me I looked at who it was and it was daddy. I missed him so much. His touch, His smell, His everything.

We went to our little secret place and talked. I told him everthing that happened at home when he was out. He listened he embraced me and told me everything will be okay. And I really believed him.

"Daddy, you know your really my bestfriend I dont know what life will be without you. I need you in my life for ever. I need you here to see me grow up", I said as he still held me.

"Dont worry baby, regardless I'm gonna see my baby girl grow up"

------------
Mom P.O.V

I cant believe what going on. How am I going to tell her?

What will her reaction be? She wont even talk to me. She dont even know....

You know what I'm gonna just wait it out. Eventually she will find out.

----------

A/N

Another short chapter sorry you guys. I just wanted to hurry and update. I'll update later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Jasminexxl💋