Chapter 20

Halloween~ Part 1

Saturday

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was at my house getting ready. It was 7:00. I put on my costume and make up which suprisingly turned out good. For those who don't know what a Princess Jasmine costume look like...

Just as I finished the door bell rung. I went to the door then looked out the window. It was little kids, one girl one boy. The little girl was a pink princess and the boy I'm guessing was a prince. He had on a tux.

"Trick or treat", they both said as I opened the door. They were so cute.

"Hold up a sec", I said. I ran into the kitchen and got the big bowl of candy off of the island counter.

I ran back to the door. "Here you go", I said as I took a out 2 handfuls of candy and put it in their Halloween bags.

"Thankyou", they said then walked over to the next house with there mom by their side.

I remember when my dad use to take me. Damn I miss him so much its not even funny.

"Trick or treat", I looked up and it was John. "Can I get some sweets?", he asked.

"Here", I said giving him a Reeses.

"I wasn't talking about that kind of sweets, if you know what I mean", he said looking me up and down.

"Shut up", I said. I moved aside to let him in. I shut the door then started to walk into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Stopp!", I said as John spun me around.

"Stop now?" he asked.

"Yes now" I managed to say through my laughter.

"Well because you said so, no" he laughed.

"John stop before I throw up", he stopped immediately.

I couldn't even stand or walk straight. "That's how you going to walk after you know what", John smirked.

"Who said that's going to happen?", I said already knowing what he meant.

"How are we going to have kids?", he asked.

"I can't predict the future, I don't know who I'm going to have a kid with", I said finally walking to the kitchen once I could walk striaght.

"Well I know that you're going to be in my future", John whispered in my ear as he held me from the back.

"Oh really?", I said. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

"Y'all ready?", I heard someone ask, it sounded like Taye. I looked up and the whole group was standing there just looking at us.

"Um, yea", I said. I walked pass the group woth my head down. My cheeks were red I know they were. I grabbed my phone off the charger. Then I grabbed my Halloween bag to put candy in.

I walked outside with everyone behind me. I slowed down my pace so I could be with the group.

"-then it turned out I wasn't pregnant, I was so scared", London said.

"What would you do if you really was pregnant?", Lia asked.

"Well I would tell my mom. The baby and I might die after I tell her. But when I have the baby I'll take care of it.", she said.

"How at such a young age?", Amaya asked. The guys just stood behind us listening.

"I would drop out and find a job at a fast food place. I'll take care of it my family will help me out. Then I will go back to finish my education once the baby is a little older", she said.

"Ooo lets do this house", I said. The house looked so scary. We walked to the house. As we walked to the house there was signs like beware and shit like that.

John knocked on the door. Then someone opened the door. Their constume was cool. It was like their head was in their hands.

Come on in the candy is on the table. We walked in and there was a candy in a bowl. I put my hand in and grabbed a handful of candy.

Then a hand grabbed me from the bowl and started pulling my in. I was screaming and the group was trying to pull me away from the table.

My wrist was hurting bad. I kicked under the table.

"Ow shit, my balls", the person under the table said. I arm was finally free. John flipped over the table. The man stood up.

John was about to punch him but I just grabbed him and walked out. I didnt want it to ruin my night.

We continued "trick or treating". My wrist was hurting really bad. I looked down at it and it was turning dark.

That shit wasn't funny, why would he do that? Why would he do it so hard?

"You okay?", John asked while wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"No, this shit hurt", I said. I was mad. I should've fucked him up myself. I didnt think it would get this bad.

------------

Lunch is almost over so I'll update later. Part 2 coming soon💕
Thankyou for the people that read and vote on my story I appreciate it.

Jasminexxl💋