Chapter 18

Jasmine's P.O.V

Wendsday

Haloween is this weekend and I cant wait. John and I decided to match. I wanted to be princess Jasmine so that means he's going to be Aladin.

We're in the Halloween Costume store buying our things. Some might think I'm to old for this but I think its fun.

Getting all this candy for free is the best thing. I'm going with the whole group also. Which makes it 10x better.

After we're done trick or treating we're going to a Costume party that someone from the school is hosting.

"Mr. Binder had his crack out the whole class it was just disgusting", John said with a disgusted face.

"Why were you looking", I said while laughing. His ass was out and it was kind of hard to miss. Like dont you feel your ass out.

"Because it was just there, all out", he said.

We walked out and hopped into his car.

"I see you tommorow", I said as I was about to get out but he stopped me.

"See you tommorow", he said, then he gave me a kiss. I got out the car then went inside my house.

I dont know what we are, but whatever we are is just fine. I'm still not ready for a relationship and I dont think he is neither.

I went upstairs and took a shower. When I hopped out I saw a note on my bed. I went over to it and read it.

*Note Convo*

I'm leaving to go on a little vacation. I know things aren't the same and I know I haven't been acting the same but I'll explain everything on Sunday when I come back.

I love you so much but I know if I told you, you wouldn't acting the same neither. See you soon💕

Love, mom

*End of note*

Once I was dressed I laid in my bed thinking about what she had to tell me.

I knew something had to be going on because she wouldnt act like that toward me.

It was getting late but I couldn't sleep. My head was full of countless thoughts and I knew I wasnt going to school the next day.

I didn't want to. I felt like being alone. I didnt know what was going on but I have a bad feeling about it.

"I love you to mom", I whispered to myself before drifting off to sleep.

*Morning*

My phone kept buzzing. I got a shit load of text messages. Some from the group and some from John.

There was only one person I wanted to here from amd that was my mom. Even though we didn't end things on good terms, I still wanted to know if she was okay and safe.

I miss my dad, I bet he would know what to do.

I got up and took a shower. I started to cry, I haven't cried in forever but for some reason I did and I couldnt stop.

I got up and changed into Adidas sweat pants and a matching Adidas shirt. I heard the door bell ringing.

Could it be mom? Could she be back already? She probably missed me.

I put on my slides and ran down the steps. I opened the door. It wasn't my mom it was just John.

"Are you okay, what's going on?", he asked all concerned.

"Nothing", I said. I was so confused. Why was he here? Did he skip to?

"Why you didn't come to school today?", he asked while walking into my house. He went over to the couch and made his self comfortable.

"I wanted to be alone", I answered honestly as I sat down on the other couch.

"Don't want to sit next to me? What I do?", he asked. He sat up and looked me in my eyes. He could tell something wasn't right.

"You didn't do anything, I just sat down. You want me to sit next to you?", I asked.

"Yea". I got up and started to walk over to him. He pulled me onto his lap.

"Okay so tell me what's wrong", he said. I decided it would be best to let it out then to just hold it in.

We went into my room. We both laid in my bed. My head was on his chest and one of his arms was around my waist and the other around my neck.

I started telling him why I was upset while he held me close.

"I just don't know. I don't know what she's going to tell me. I know it has to be something serious because she has never acted like this towards me. I love her so much and I know she loves me too. I just have to wait until Sunday to figure out", I finished.

"Before you know it Sunday will just sneak up on you, so don't worry. And Saturday we're going to have so much fun you'll forget about everything at that moment", he said wiping a few of my tears away I didnt even realize I had.

John's words were comforting, so I held onto them. I rolled on top of him and laid my head back out his chest.

"Do you wanna be my g-girlfriend?", John asked.

---------

A/N

Okay so school started yesterday and they already gave me homework. I don't know if I'm going to be updating as much as I did. But I will update every 2 days.

P.S I'm an ninth grader😩