Chapter 15

John's P.O.V

I didn't want to take her home just yet. As soon as we got in the car she went to sleep. She must've been tired.

I saw her dancing with some boy earlier. I wanted to be him at that moment. I wanted to dance with her.

I was very suprised when she actually agreed to letting me drive her home. At first I thought she was drunk but she seemed pretty normal.

Kayla on the other hand was fucked up she didnt know what was going on. She kept saying she could see rainbows and two of everthing. Someone probably spiked her cup.

At the party Kayla dragged me upstairs and took me into her room. I was trying to leave because I wanted to go back and be with the guys but she blocked the door with her body.

She then started taking off her clothes. I got distracted and just thought about sex.

When she was fully naked I pulled her up by her butt while she wrapped her legs around me. I threw her onto the bed then took off me clothes. Then one thing led to the next.

The door opened and in walked Jasmine. She had her mouth opened standing there shocked.

Kayla and I stared back at her. I pulled out and saw Jasmine staring at my member. Her eyes widened and I just smirked. She looked away and said she was sorry then walked out.

"Babe lets just finish", Kayla said. I didnt listen to her. I took of the condom and threw it in the trash then put on on my clothes.

I looked at Kayla and shook my head then walked out. I went to go find Jasmine for some reason.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I woke up sitting in John lap while on a swing. I was so confused.

"I didn't want to go home yet so I just came here", John said. I just nodded and laid back on his chest.

We were swinging slowly on the swing.

"I use to come her when my brother would bully on me", John said looking into the distance.

"I didnt know you had a brother", I said looking up at him.

"Well now you do", he said with a smile.

"How old is he?", I asked. His body got tensed and I guess I shouldn't have asked that. I then remembered what he was doing with Kayla.

Why am I with him on his lap when he's with Kayla. I got up and started walking to the car.

I dont know why but out of no where I got mad. What was his plan? To toy with me and Kayla. I almost fucking kissed him after he was having sex with Kayla. What is wrong with me?

I could see the car in the parking lot. I went and leaned against it I didnt know if the car was locked or not but I just stood there waiting.

He finally came in like 5 minutes. He opened the door and got in. I guess the car wasnt locked. I got in after him

The car was silent except the music from the radio. We finally got home. I walked across the street to my house and noticed my car in the driveway.

I was about to close the door to my house but someone's foot stopped me. I opened the door and there was John.

"Im sorry", he said looking at me.

"For what?", I asked leaning against my door frame.

"For leaving you hanging. I just-

"It's okay", I said even though it wasn't okay. I shut the door then locked it. I wlaked into the living room and saw my mom sitting on the couch. It seemed like she was waiting for me to get home.

I began to walk up stairs to my room but she stopped me.

"Where were you?", she asked.

"Out" I answered. I really didn't want to talk to her.

"Come sit we need to talk. It's I'm important.

----------

What do you guys think she's going to tell her?

Jasminexxl💋