Chapter 3

Above👆 is Amaya

*Lunch*

I walk into the cafeteria and like earlier everyone was looking at me. But there was one stare I felt. I turned in the direction and saw the queen bitch from earlier.

I got my food and sat down outside. I was on my phone with my headphones in my ears and eating until someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked up and there was the boy from the carnival. I believe his name was John?

I turned back around ignoring him.

"Hey", he said and sat down across from me. I rolled my eyes.

He cleared his throat. I didnt notice how hansome he was. He had like the perfect jawline. And his eyes, oh his eyes, they were gorgeous. They were hazel and girl I swore I was drooling.

I think he noticed because he had the biggest smirk. "Like what you see?", he asked I was so embarrassed that he had caught me staring.

"Nope seen better", I said this time I had the smirk on my face. He looked hurt, I couldnt help but laugh. But then I remembered what he had done to me so I put on my serious face.

He then cleared his throat again. "I was wondering if you would want to probably catch a movie with me?", he asked.

"Im okay", I said. He looked surprised, I guess he thought I would say yes. Well you thought wrong sucker. Plus he's probably a fuck boy fasure.

"W-why n-not?", he stuttered. He was nervous so I decided to play with him a little bit.

"Well one your not that good looking and two you would definitely be a downgrade from my ex", I said smiling. I wanted to leave him with that shocked hurt expression, so I got up and threw my trash away.

*End of school*

When the bell rung I was so excited until I remembered I had detention.
I looked around until I found a room that said detention. I took a deep breath then walked in.

I put my slip on the front desk then sat down near the window. I couldnt wait to get home. I wanted to take a nap so bad.

"Hey beautiful", a deep and low voice said. I looked next to me and saw john again. What did he want now? I decided to just ignore him.

After detention I saw Amaya sitting on a bench outside of school so I decided to see what was up.

"Hey", I smiled. She smiled back.

"You need a ride home or something?", I asked.

"Please?", she said.

"Come on", I nodded towards my car. When we got in the car I asked her what was wrong. It seemed like something was bothering her. It didnt take her long to tell me.

"Mark and I was watching highschool musical last night right". I nodded and she continued as I was driving. "Well I aint notice that everytime zach efron came on the screen I bit my bottom lip, but mark noticed. But come on zach is everything". I laughed.

"So he told me to stop and I told him i was sorry. Thats when the part when all the girls were in there bathing suits it was like his eyes popped out of his sockets. Then we started arguing, I then told him to leave but you know i didnt mean it. Girls never mean what they say".

"I agree", I said.

"What should I do jas?", she asked me.

"I think you should call him over to talk", I said. We finally reached our houses. "Thanks" Amaya said, "For the advise and ride"

"No problem anytime" I said. We exchanged numbers then we both went into our houses.

I went straight upstairs to take a shower. I stripped out my clothes amd went into the bathroom connected to my room to take a shower.

About a half an hour later I got out. I put on my pjs then went to my homework. Yea I know homework on the first day.

I finished in about a hour since there wasnt alot.

My then buzzed. I looked at the text.

Daddy👅- Beautiful? Are you up?

Jasmine- Who this?

Daddy👅- John

I ignored his text. But then he texted again.

Daddy👅- I can see you

I was scared like what does he mean he could see me. I tried to play it cool.

Jasmine- stalker much?

Daddy👅- look outside your window

I looked outside but dodnt see anyone. I continued to look until my eyes locked with his. He was exactly across the street in the window.

Fuck I hope he doesnt live there.