Chapter 36

Jasmine's P.O.V

   I walked into the house. I closed the door quietly and listened for any sudden movement. I didn't here anything so I jogged up the steps.

I went into my room and started cleaning. Its basically our room since he's always in here. So I decided that this was going to be the room I'll decorate. Once I was done cleaning I changed the sheets and covers to some red silky ones.

I pulled out the rose peddles and threw them into the air. I know this is the type of stuff boys do for girls but I thought it would be cute. I set the candles up around the whole room but I didn't lit them it was way too early for that.

I wrapped up all John presents and hid them. I left the outfit I was going to wear tonight in the bag. "I won't need that until later", I mumbled to myself.

I went downstairs making sure I had shut the bedroom door. It was about 2 and I was waiting for John to come home. He should be here in a little while.

Being lazy, I decided to take a nap on the couch.

I woke up and checked the time and it was now 5 something. I got up and looked around to see if John was home. Turns out he wasn't. I don't know what was taking him so long. Maybe he went out with his friends.

I laid back down on the couch and watched tv. Should I send him a text? Yea just to see if he's alright.

Hey. What time will you be home?

I sent the text and continued to watch tv. I was watching Martin, one of my favorite shows. It had me laughing the whole time, made me forget about John and where he might be.

I was watching episode after episode. I looked at the clock and it was now 8:48. I heard the door knob turning. I sat up I didn't want to ask him about where he's been because I might not like the answer. And plus today was his day I'll just wait until tomorrow.

He walked in and I couldnt help but smile at him. He smiled back and started to walk up the steps. I followed behind him trying to make sure that he won't go into the room. Instead he walked into his.

He sat on the bed and I leaned against the door frame. "Are you okay?", I asked him.

"Yea I'm fine." he said. He took off his shirt and then looked at me. "Um I'm about to head out". I walked up to him and hugged him. "No, stay here with me", I said as I looked up at him, "Please?", I asked him.

He pecked my lips then smiled. "Fine". I got all giddy inside. I wonder where he was planning on going. "Take a shower then meet me in my room", I whispered trying to be sexy or what not.

He laughed, "I'll go do that". I went into the room and took a really fast shower then changed into my lingerie set. I made sure everything looked nice then I waited for him to come in.

I felt so sexy I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. You know how you get tired of looking bummy and can't wait for an event to come up so you could get cute.

"Babe I gotta take a shit", John said while walking in. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. He then look around the room. I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"Nevermind it could wait", he said as he made his way towards me. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed me. "Surprise baby", I said as I kissed him back.

He picked me up from my butt and laid me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss. I put my hands under his shirt. He felt so warm. He moved from my lips to my neck.

"Mmm", I moaned. He was hitting my spot. I felt him smirk against my neck. He finally took off his shirt and sweat pants. I sat up but he laid me back down and started kissing me again.