Chapter 13

Saturday

Jasmine's P.O.V

Today was the day of the party. I was excited. I wanted to get out the house so bad. I couldn't wait to look good.

Lia, London, Heaven, and Amaya were all at my house. It was only
|7:00|. We weren't going to go until.
|9:00|.

We decided to get ready. I had 3 bathrooms but only 2 had a shower. Lia and Heaven took a shower first. Amaya and London was second. And I went last. They were company so I suggested.

Everyone was dressed. I put on a red dress. It was short but I didnt really care to much. I then put on some shoes. Everyone was doing their hair and makeup. I just out on mascara amd some lipstick.

I didnt want to wear makeup because I knew it was gonna get messed up. I might be sweating with all the dancing.

Everyone was Finally ready. We all went into my car. I could literally feel the vibration of the music down the street. We were walking to the party.

I had to park a block down because there were no parking spots near her house.

Her house was huge. I could tell her parents were really wealthy. As soon as we walked in everyone went seperate ways. I was now left alone, great.

I walked into the kitchen to go get something to drink. I know everything in the kitchen had something in it. Since I was the desinated driver I couldnt drink alot.

I just got one cup of something and that will be all I'm having for the night.

I started walking to the livingroom. "Jungle" by drake was booming through the whole house. I love this song.

I went on the dance floor and started moving my hips around to the song. I felt hands come up on me. I looked to see who it was and it was Jay.

I continued dancing while he was holding me from behind. Our bodies moved in sync.

The song ended and me and Jay went to find the rest of the group. They were all in the corner sitting on the floor playing spin the bottle with other people.

"Okay do everyone know how to play?", some girl with blonde hair asked.

Everyone nodded. Jay and I sat down so we could play too. The circle was pretty big. About 12 people were playing.

"Oo babe lets play". I heard Kayla's voice. I looked up and there was John and Kayla. I looked down at there hands, they were connected. I looked away waiting for the game to start.

Everyone made the circle a little bigger so that Kayla and John could fit. Then the game begin.

John spun first and it landed on some girl I didnt know. She started blushing and he just smirked. They both crawled into the middle and kissed.

"Okay that's enough", Lia yelled loud enough for them to hear. They backed away and sat down. I could tell Kayla was mad.

It was now the girl turn to spin. She spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Oh and if you dont do it you have to take off a peace of clothing", someone from the group said.

I stood up and so did the girl. We walked to each other and kissed. It was probably for like 10 seconds. I pulled away and sat back down.

"That was so hot", some dude said, all the other guys agreed. I just shook may head laughing.

It was now my turn to spend and it landed on Jay. I turned to him and kissed him. His lips was so soft and warm. I didnt want to pull away.

"That's just disgusting", John said. I pulled away and looked at him. He's just mad it wasn't him, jealous bitch.

The game kept going on. I was just watching because the bottle hasn't landed on me for awhile. I guess I spoke to soon because the bottle landed on me.

I wasn't even paying attention. "Um who spun it?", I asked.

"John", some girl said. Oh no.

"I guess I'm taking off a piece of clothing", I said while taking off my shoe.

"Thats not a piece of clothing", Taye said winking.

I rolled my eyes and took of my sock. I looked at John and smirked then went back to watching the game.

The game was finally over. I put my sock and shoe back on. I didnt know where I had put my drink. I was mad because I didnt even get to drink it. I went in the kitchen to get another.

I got the same thing I had before. I went back into the living room when Kayla stopped me.

"How you like the party", she asked.

"Good. Its really fun", I said honestly.

"Here have this drink, it's really good", she said while smiling. This bitch really think I'm stupid. I got something for her.

I took the drink "Thanks, omg look at the way that girl is dancing", I said pointing to a girl on the dance floor. Kayla looked and I switched the drinks I had in my hand.

"Here drink this", I said. "Its really good, all the drinks here are good", I continued. I had kept my drink and gave her the one she gave me. I didnt know what she put in it but whatever she did she was about to take.

"Thanks", she said taking a sip, then walked away.

I wonder whats gonna happen to her tonight.

-------------------
Thankyou guys❤ for the ones that vote on my story. I hope you guys liked.

Jasminexxl💋