Ch. 16 - all about Cheyenne

I rushed up to my room and darted into the shower. I quickly washed my body and hair before climbing out and drying my body and hair. I brushed out my wavy hair and curled it into beautiful bouncy curls. Next was makeup. I applied light eyeliner, mascara, smokey eye-shadow, and clear lipgloss.

After I slid into my black panties and black strapless bra, I moved on to picking my dress. I walked to the back row of my huge closet an skimmed through all the dresses. I finally decided on a mint green dress. The dress was tight on my chest, hips, and butt and was strapless and clung down to me knees. It also had a thin black belt that was wrapped around my mid-rib cage.

I walked out of the closest after slipping into my black sandals that wrapped around my ankles and separated my big toe from the rest or my toes.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and shoved them into my shiny black clutch, and then left to go get Chase.

As soon as I picked up Chase, we drove to the mall. We entered the mall and went to all 10 of Cheyenne's favorite stores and got her a $20 gift card to every store. We spent a total of $200 dollars.

Once we left the mall, we headed over to the banquet hall where Cheyenne was having her party.

Once we arrived at the banquet hall, I intertwined my fingers with Chase's and grabbed the light pink gift bag for Cheyenne. We walked into the building and turned right and followed the colorful signs on the walls.

As we entered the huge ballroom, I noticed Cheyenne talking to some guys and a girl over by the gift table.

"You look really nice" I whispered in her ear. She quickly spun around and smiled.

"You. look. hot!"she grinned, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Thanks. I love your dress." I smiled.

Cheyenne was wearing a tight dress that came to her knees and had one strap on it. Across the chest was solid black and from the bottom of the chest to the knees was zebra striped. Separating the chest from the rest of the body was a hot pink silky belt.

For shoes she had on sleek black stilettos. She had curled her hair into ringlets, applied mascara and eyeliner and looked like a beauty queen.

"Here's this." I said, handing her the small pink bag.

"I will open yours first." She smiled as she sat it down on an over flowing table.

"So, wanna tell me about Hunter?"I smirked as she blushed a deep red.

"Well when he hugged me in home-ec there was a spark. We felt so right together" she said bashfully.

"Does Lauren know?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told her and she said they were meant to just be friends. She's very undersanding." She smiled.

"So are you guys a thing?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah. And I'm happy about it." She said genuinely.

"Good." I smiled.

"Sorry ladies, but it's time for us to intervene." Hunter said, as him and Chase dragged us to the dance floor. we danced for about half an hour when Cheyenne's mom came over the microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman. Tonight we have something very unusual happening. Instead of. Father-daughter dance, Cheyenne requested that she have a dance with her friend Rhyan." She smiled at me.

I took Cheyenne's hand in mine and walked to the middle of the dance floor while everybody else scattered away.

"You really do look beautiful tonight Cheyenne. If your dad doesn't want to be here to celebrate tonight with you then I am more then honored to. You are an amazing person and Hunter is honestly the luckiest man alive." I smiled.

I might not know what a daughter an father talk about during these dances, but I'm going to attempt to wing it.

"Thank you so much. You're honestly the best friend a person could ask for. I love you Rhyan." She smiled in response as we continued to slow dance.

"I love you too Cheyenne. I hope you had a good birthday and are having a great party. You make my life so much better easier an I hope you're in my life for the rest of my ever loving life." I smiled happily.

"You don't know how much that means to me." She said as tears formed in her eyes.

"Come here." I said as she pressed her face to my shoulder. Once the song was over everyone clapped an I walked Cheyenne to the bathroom to fix her makeup.

"Thanks." She laughed as I wiped underneath her eyes.

"Don't worry about it." I chuckled.

After the party was over, Chase and I jumped in my car and drove to Chase's house.

"Hey guys!" Carly smiled as we entered the house.

"Sup." chase grinned as he closed the front door.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked as I collapsed on Chase's bed.

"We could watch a movie." He suggested.

"Alright." I smiled. "Can I borrow a pair of clothes?" I asked as I sat up in his bed.

"Sure." He smiled walking into his closet. He came back and handed me a pair of grey and blue basketball shorts and a white t-shirt.

While Chase changed in his bathroom, I changed in his room. Once done, Chase came out in a white beater and grey sweat pants.

"So what do you want to watch?" He asked as he walked over to his tv.

"Um. The notebook." i smiled

"Alright." He said, sounding defeated.

Throughout the movie I cried about 3 times before falling asleep against chase's chest.

~CHASE'S P.O.V~

Towards the end of the movie, Rhyan fell asleep against my chest and buried her face in my neck. If she falls asleep like this every time she watches a movie like that, we need to do this more often.