Ch. 68 - Ghandi?

~CHASE'S P.O.V.~

I was standing in the game room playing pool with Alex, Hunter, Damon, Matt, and One of the guards Josh. I noticed Rhyan left the room and walked in the direction of our room. I guess she was ping to take a shower.

I was really starting to worry about her. Last night she wouldn't change her clothes, this morning she wouldn't eat, and last night she wouldn't sleep.

I've never seen her like this before.

Once the game was over, I went to our room to check on Rhyan. I opened the door and she wasn't in there. I heard the sound of running water and knew that she was probably taking a shower.

I knocked on the bathroom door but she didn't answer. "Rhyan, are you okay?" I shouted.

No response.

"Rhyan! Answer me!"

No response.

"I'm coming in!"

No response.

I juggled the handle but it was locked. I eventually just knocked the door off the hinges and broke it down.

I looked over and saw the bathroom covered in blood, Rhyan sitting in the bathtub in all of her clothes, holding a razor blade and repeatedly trying to cut her wrist. But, since I marked her and she has some wolf saliva in her, they healed immediately.

"It's not working!" She shouted.

I took the razor from her and shut off the water. I reached in to take the stopper out of the water, but immediately pulled my hand back when I felt the boiling water.

I quickly reached in and pulled the stopper out and hissed In pain. I grabbed a towel and pulled a sobbing Rhyan out of the tub and into my lap.

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay baby." I soothed, stroking her slightly wet hair.

After she finally stopped her crying, I managed to get changed an to get her changed a well. I asked one of the pack members to come clean the bathroom and a guard to watch Rhyan while I went downstairs to talk to Cheyenne.

I made my way to Cheyenne's room and saw her siting on her be texting. I closed the door and her head snapped up in my direction.

"Chase, what's wrong?" He asked, seeing the grave expression on my face.

"I need to talk to you about Rhyan." I said, siting next to her on the bed.

"What about her?" She asked slowly.

I told her everything from last night when she got the call from Katelyn, to when I left my room to talk to her. She had tears welling up in her eyes as she starred down at her hands.

"Has she ever done this stuff before?" I asked. She took a shape intake of breath before looking into my eyes.

"Yeah. When her cousin Logan committed suicide. She doesn't know, but her mom told me what the therapist said. I never told her I knew."

"When her cousin passed, she was like that for a few weeks. She cut herself a couple of times on her arms, but then she and I talked and she got over it all. There's a more dangerous way but i don't recommend it. She just need someone to help her through it all. That's you Chase. Be there for her. Comfort her. Let her know she's not alone." He stated.

"Thanks Ghandi." I smiled at her, causing her to chuckle.

"Anytime." She smiled back. "Now, go.

Your mate needs you." She said, pushing me out the door.

I ran back to our bedroom and saw Rhyan laying on the bed, starring blankly t the ceiling. I smiled and crawled on top of her so I was straddling her.

She gazed at me emotionless. Her once so shiny brown eyes were now lifeless and dull. Sorrow. That's what I felt for her. And to know that I caused this pain towards her, kills me inside.

"Rhy?" I asked. She remained silent as he started up at me.

"Baby, I need you to talk to me so I can help you. I don't want you to feel this way. I want to help you get rid of this pain. Please! Talk to me." I begged her.

Something flickered through her eyes before it quickly faded away. It looked kind of like....hatred.

"You." She croaked out.

"What about me babe?" I asked, pleadingly.

"You can help me," she paused as she took a breath. "End the pain." She finished.

A smile spread out across my face at her words. "How Rhyan? Tell me and i'll do it."

As if on cue, she close her eyes and fell into a sleep. Her soft snores notice me she was deeply asleep.

I ran my hand through my hair frustratedly. I grabbed her phone an called Cheyenne quickly.

"Hello?"

"Cheyenne! It's Chase! She was going to tell me how to help, but then she fell asleep."

"Wow! Usually he wouldn't sleep for a couple of days. Umm. Oh! Call Dr. Meyers."

"Who's that?"

"He's her old therapist. Last time she was like this, he hypnotized her and left her to sleep for about 3 days. When he went back and woke her up, she was as good as new."

"Why didn't you suggest that before?!"

"1, he doesn't recommend it. 2, it very dangerous."

"What do you mean 'dangerous'?"

"As in, there's a 50/50 chance that she won't wake up. And she won't remember anything that happened three weeks before."

"I guess I could do that. Will it work?"

"It worked last time."

"Alright. I-I guess i'll have to do that. I can't stand to see her like this."

"Okay. I'll call him and make an appointment for her for tomorrow."

"Okay, thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

I Hung up and looked sadly down at my mate. She lay there so....lifeless. I really hope this works! If not, I might lose her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HEY GUYS! SO I WAS LOOKING AT ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS. I NOTICED THERE'S ONLY ABOUT 33 COMMENTS ON HERE AND MOST OF THEM ARE FROM TE SAME PEOPLE!

SO I'M GOING TO BE A LITTLE MEAN. I NEED 5 comments AND 5 votes ON THIS CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FAN.