Ch. 67 - please forgive me!!

Katelyn agreed to meet me at the pack border at 12:30. So currently I am sliding into some warm clothes consisting of skinny jeans, sweat pants, Chase's UK hoodie, my '#SWAG' SnapBack, and my brown Ugh boots.

"Ready?" Chase asked as I exited the bathroom.

I pushed past him and made my way down to the living room where we were going to meet the warriors.

Yes, I'm still mad at Chase because she's my little sister for goodness sakes! You wouldn't want to see your littler sister in a prison!

I popped a squat on Alex's lap as he handed me a large coffee from StarBucks. I leaned on him so I wouldn't fall on the floor I exhaustion. A loud growl erupted from the doorway causing Alex's face to go pail.

I jerked my head in Chase's direction when he said 'MINE'. I sent him a death glare and he ignore me and just glared over at Alex. Chase quickly walked over to me and pulled me off of Alex and out the door.

"Why were you sitting on his lap?" He asked bitterly.

"Because I'm tired. I sat on him because your little warriors were taking up the other seats an unless you wanted me to face plant on the floor then shut the hell up a out it." I snapped.

Hurt flashed across his face as I walked off to a large black SUV. It sat in the middle of 2 other SUV's. Yeah! Chase is taking that many warriors. And each car holds 8 people.

I slid into the front seat and Chase sat in the driver's seat, the other's climbing into the back seats.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you." Chase apologized, grabbing my hand in his. He rested our hands on the consul that sat between us.

"Whatever." I mumbled. I pulled my hand out of his and rested both of y hands underneath my head as I dozed off.

About an hour later, I felt someone shaking me in an attempt to wake me up.

"What?!" I shouted as I jolted upright in my seat.

"Babe, we're here. I just wanted to let you know. So you can go back to sleep If you want." Chase said as he rested his hands on the roof of the car.

"Okay. Please be careful." I said sadly. I know Im mad at him for what he's doing to my sister and her mate, but he still is my mate and I still love him.

"I will." Be said, he leaned over and quickly pecked my lips before he shut the door an ran through the tree with the other guys.

I sat there, starring up at the ceiling thinking about Katelyn and Jason. I couldn't take not knowing what was going on! Since the guard was standing by my door, I quietly opened the trunk window and climbed out of it.

When I was successfully out of the car, I darted in the direction the others went in. I spotted them all hiding behind trees, so I climbed up a tall oak tree and stood on the thick branch.

I could t see perfectly hat was going on, so I jumped from my tree to another. Then another, and another until I was right above the pack boundaries.

I looked down at all of the warriors who were completely oblivious to the fact that I was right above them. I chuckled quietly. That is, until I saw Katelyn approaching the borders.

My breath hitched in my throat at this. Where the heck is Jason? Why is she alone? How could she not smell them? After all, she is a werewolf! All these questions raced through my mind, making me oblivious to the fact that the branch I was standing on was snapping.

I immediately hit the ground as soon as Katelyn crossed the borders.

"Rhyan? What were you doing up-" she started, but was cut off by a low growl and a couple of the warriors pinning her against the tree I fell from.

She looked so bad. Her hair was dirty an had leaves in it, her makeup was completely gone, her clothes were ripped a little, and she looked completely betrayed and terrified.

"Kate, I'm so sor-" I started but she snarled at me.

"Don't talk to me you traitor! No sister of mine would have done this!" She shrieked.

My heart instantly broke at her words. I felt a lump form in my throat and tears burning my eyes. I slumped to the ground as the tears began to fall from my eyes.

I heard all the men leave with Katelyn, so I began to full on sob. This s why I don't let people in! In the end I always get my heart broken.

I felt someone pick me up and start to walk away with me. From all the sparks, I could tell it was Chase. I buried my face in his chest and began to sob harder.

He placed me in the car in the backseat on his lap. He closed the door and it slowly pulled away.

I looked up from my crying fit, and saw all the warriors looking down at the floor. All except for the driver.

We got home shortly after and I made sure I was walking behind everyone else. I watched a they led Katelyn down stairs to the prisons. Chase guided me upstairs because I refused to make a sound or leave my depressed stage.

"Rhyan, you need to change for bed." Chase said as I stood by the bed. I didn't answer, just starred off into space. What's the point? I won't get any sleep anyways.

Eventually Chase just gave up and changed me himself. He pulled me into bed with him and, like I predicted, my depression took over and kept me awake all night.

Chase woke up the next morning and looked over at me. I was just starring at the wall in front if me. Nothing coursed through my mind, so it was completely blank.

Chase pulled my into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt an brushed my hair. I sat there the entire time, not moving, not speaking, nothing. I was a completely hallow shell.

Chase led me to the kitchen an sat me at the table. I sat there, starring straight ahead at the wall. He attempted to get me to eat a bowl of cereal for about half an hour but he couldn't.

He pulled me upstairs and into the game room so he could keep an eye on me while he played pool with the guys.

I sat there doing nothing while they all talked and laughed and carried on with their lives.

I got off the couch and made my way to our bathroom. I was going to get rid of the pain.I was going to do the one thing I knew how to do best.