Ch. 61 - departcher day

Sadly, it was Friday and Chase is leaving today. I woke up and do my morning routine for school. I pulled my hair into a high sock bun and put on mascara.

I walked to the closet and notice Chase was slipping on a white v-neck. I pulled on my yellow leggings and black v-neck and lastly. My black chucks.

"You know I'm going to miss you right?" I asked him a I slid on my black North Face jacket.

"I'm going to miss you too. But! I downloaded Face Time and Snapchat on your phone while you were in the shower so whenever I have free time I can see your beautiful face." He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"It's not the same."I pouted.

"I know baby, I know." He said, hugging my to his chest.

"Will you at least drive me to Teen Advisory Council?" I asked.

"Sure. I'm going to drive by the school anyways. Get your stuff and i'll meet you in the car." He smiled.

I nodded. I grabbed my backpack and phone and bolted to the car. I would just ask Romeo to drop me off by school on his way to his school.

As we pulled up to the building, I hesitantly got out. I poke my head in through Chase's window and kissed him for a few minutes.

"I'll text you when I get there okay?" He said, pulling away.

"Okay. I love you." I said sadly.

"I love you too." He said. I stepped back and he sadly drove away.

After we were done discussing T.A.C day (Teen Advisory Council Day), Romeo had agreed to drive me to school. We talked about T.A.C day and a lot of other stuff while we drove to my school.

"Again, thanks for the ride!" I said as I got out of the car and closed the door.

"Anytime!" He smiled.

"Alright! Ill catch you later Ro!" I shouted as I ran to the building.

"Bye!" He shouted back as he drove away.

The day dragged on boringly because I didn't have Chase her with me. I kept getting worried looks from Bianca as I walked to my locker to put my stuff away.

I made my way to lunch and the girls were talking about the same thing the entire school has been talking about all week. Tolo.

"Don't you guys get tired of talking about the same thing every day?"I asked as I sat my trey down.

"No! It's so exciting and everyone is excited for nominations to start for the royals!" Cheyenne squealed.

"Royals?" Katelyn asked.

"King, queen, prince, and princess." I clarified. She made an understanding face an I got a brilliant idea. I scribbled my idea on a piece of paper and slid the notebook to Cheyenne.

She made and excited face but quickly his it and whispered my idea to Lauren.

"I'll be right back." Katelyn said, leaving the table.

"Are you guys in?" I asked them when Katelyn was out of hearing range.

"Hell yes!" Lauren said happily.

When nominations started, the girls and I were going to nominate Katelyn for princess. We could easily get the whole pack to vote for her, and I could get the volleyball teams to vote or her.

I didn't really want to run for princess again since I got it last year at 3 different schools. And I didn't even go to two of them!!

The rest of the day passed by with a lot of Snapchats from Chase and a lot of text messages from him about nominating Katelyn. He agreed and offered to help.

I exited the building and made my way to Cheyenne. Chase told me in science that Hunter gave Cheyenne his car while he's gone and that she would be taking me home.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah. I still have to go home though to get my stuff for Kameron's." I informed her as my phone began to ring. I whipped it out of my pocket and saw Chase's name and picture flash onto the screen.

"Hey!"

"Hey baby. What are you doing?"

"Leaving the school with Cheyenne. How about you?"

"Just got out of a meeting. Going to get ready for dinner with the guys tonight."

"Who all went?"

"Me, Hunter, Damon, Matt, Alex, Aiden, Chris, Devon, Davis, Michael, Adam, and Steven."

"Okay. So, basically some of the strongest pack members?"

"Basically, yeah. So what are you girls doing this weekend?"

"Well, we're probably going to take your sister on a date."

"4 girls are taking 1 woman out on a date? Well, that's hot."

"You have a perverted mind!"

"Only for you baby."

"Yeah, yeah whatever!"

"So what are you doing now?"

"We just got home and in about to go pack for this weekend. How about you?"

"Getting in the shower. So I will talk to you later!"

"Alright I love you!"

"Love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hug up the phone and pulled y duffle bag out from under the bed and walked to my closet.

I packed 3 outfits, my toiletries, and m night clothes and went to the kitchen because I was hungry. I sat y stuff down on the counter and noticed one if the older pack women was here.

"Hello." I smiled brightly.

"Hello Luna." She bowed.

"Um, of you don't mind me asking. What are you doing?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Well, my son left with the Alpha on his trip and I thought I would bake some treats for all the girls who's mates left." She smiled.

I took in her beautiful face as she spoke. She had short brown hair that was in a layered bob cut, dark brown eyes, and a few freckles that were splattered across her face.

"Who's your son?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"Hunter." She smiled.

"Oh! I know Hunter. He's a very sweet boy." I smiled.

"Thank you. Would you like some? I made enough to feed everybody." She said.

"Sure." I said. She put a few pieces of everything on a plate and slid it to me.

"What is all this?" I asked looking down at the plate.

"The white and brown stuff is Potato candy. the brown chunky things are no-bake cookies. The purple things are frosted sugar cookies. The pink stuffed pin lemonade cake. The light brown stuff is caramel apple cake. The orange stuff is dream sickle cake. And the red and dark green stuff is rock candy." She explained.

As he named everything, I took a bite of what she named. All of it was so good!

"This is so good! Is it home made?" I asks as I shoved another piece of rock candy in my mouth.

"I found the recipes on line and decided to make some sweets for the pack's sweets." She said, she piled more of the sugary treats into to-go boxes and pushed one to me as Katelyn, Cheyenne, and Lauren walked into the room.

"This is for you girls." She smiled handing all of us a box (which wasn't very light). We all said our thanks and left the house.

"Ready?" Cheyenne asked as we all slid into the car. We shook our heads yes and left the parking lot.