Chapter 1

A/N: First off, I do not appreciate any rude comments. If you don't like it, don't read it. I really don't care. I write for different people to read and tell me how to improve, not to hear pointless criticism.

Second, english is NOT my first language so please don't expect perfect grammar and spelling. I am still trying to learn more techniques and it doesn't help when someone writes that I'm crap at writing or whatever. Remember, I write to improve, not to be discouraged.

Third, there will be some swear words in this book and my other books. I do not care if you think it's impolite or inappropriate. I pop in some curse words where I feel it's needed. If you don't like it, suck it up or just stop reading. You've been warened.

Anyway, back to the less gloomy mood! I promise you I'm not as serious as I sounded before. I'm a teenager and I'm still exploring the world. Please don't be afraid to write random comments like "Hi" or "Sup" because I would love to chat some new people whenever. I mention this in every one of my books but please vote and comment! Also, if you follow me, I most definitely will follow back and probably read one of your book if it interests you. Thank you for reading and enjoy! XD

P.S: For people who don't read werewolf books often, I will make a vocabulary list for the words I think some people might not understand at the end of the chapter so please try to read them to understand better.

-amelialeehan

ROSABELLE

A hand lay on my shoulder as I stirred from my sleep. I wanted to sleep more but having someone touch me wasn't startling me.

'Rosa, it's time to wake up. It's your birthday.' A voice whispered capturing my attention completely.

My eyes snapped open and I sat up straight, bashing into a person. I let out a yelp while the other person started to cuss.

'Shit, I think you broke my nose! Shit, that hurts!' The person complained, holding their nose gingerly. I still couldn't see properly from my morning drowsiness but I could make out a tall, blonde head. Wait, blonde?

'Ma-Mason? Is that you?' I said, rubbing my eyes with my finger. I could see a little clearer and it was indeed my best friend since diapers, Mason Lennon. He had soft mop of blonde hair that I envyed so dearly with bright blue eyes, sparking like a diamond in the sunlight, absolutely stunning.

'Geez, Rosa, you could knock down 10 rogues with that rock head of yours. Does it contain anything other than stone?' Mason joked, still clutching his poor nose. I wanted to glare at him blackly and maybe give him a nice punch on the arm but when he winced at the pain, I settled with a sheepish smile.

I shrugged my shoulder as if saying, 'Oops?'. Mason chuckled.

'Come here. Let me check your bubu.' I cooed, caressing his cheek like a baby. He frowned but leaned closer, letting me inspect it. His nose was red but it didn't look like anything was broken. I grabbed the bridge of his nose and pulled at it. He winced but it didn't seem to pain him a lot.

'It's not broken, stupid. It's just sore from the collision. It might leave a bruise but it will disappear soon enough.' I declared, pushing away his grinning face by his cheek. He pouted and pretended to wail about his injury. I rolled my eyes.

Since he was being so babyish, I decided to shut him up once and for all. I pulled off my covers and grabbed his face in my hand, pulling it forward. He seemed to freeze before he looked at me with wistful eyes. Ignoring it, I leaned towards his nose and planted a small kiss on it.