Chapter 7

Ariel Winter as Kristin Harper. She is so pretty and talented! My role model for life!

ROSABELLE

'Say it again, please!' I huffed, agitated. Sage glanced at me before looking back down at the book.

'Ciao, amigo means Hello, mate.' He repeated, dropping every word in his native accent. I groaned again. Why couldn't I get this?

'I hate this so much. Why couldn't you guys know french instead? Then, I could have understood him!'

Sage perked up suddenly. I eyes in weirdly.

'You can speak french? Say something!' He bounced from his chair, looking like a little boy. I laughed.

'Uh, hi?'

He frowned.

'In french, you idiota.' He sighed, rolling his eyes. I glared.

'Hey, I understood that! I'm not an idiot, you butt!' I crossed my arms. He raised his brow at me.

'Butt? Really? What are you, 5?'

'Whatever.' I waved it off. Now, what to say. 'Bonjour, imbécile.'

This time, he glared. Ha, take that!

'I'm not an imbecile, you idiot!'

'What are you, 5?' I mimicked him, poking my tongue out. He rolled his eyes and stood up.

'I'm not helping you anymore, Belle. Go find a new tutor.'

Dramatically, he dropped the book on the chair loudly and collapsed on his bed which I was sitting on. I sighed and laid down besides him.

'Why is italian so difficult? I just want to be able to communicate with my mate in his own language but my brain won't cooperate with me!' I complained, hitting the bed with my small fist. It didn't make much difference. Sage chuckled besides me at my silly attempt.

'Belle, you are so small, you can barely have any damage on anything.' He said, tsking his tongue. I glared at the ceiling. Oh, I will show him.

Surprising him being my main focus, I jumped him without a warning and sat on his rock hard stomach that felt very uncomfortable. As gross as this sounds, I feel like I'm sitting on warm roof tiles.

'This is a very compromising position, isn't it, little Belle?' Sage teased, winking. He recovered easily from my spontaneous attack and managed to make a joke.

I glared and opened my mouth to retort when the door slammed open. Both of our heads turned and I gasped.

Sebastian. His eyes looked blank but black as he watched me slowly get off of Sage. His lip was set in a straight line and his fists clenched around a roll of paper he was holding. I gulped. This wasn't going to be good.

'What the hell are you two doing?' He growled, his voice thick and deep. It boomed. I stiffened and so did Sage. Was he going to hurt him again?

'Sebastian, I promise this doesn-' I explained only to be cut off by his super fast abilities. He has Sage by the throat against the wall and even though it didn't seem like he was choking him, it didn't seem comfortable either.

'Sebastian! Let him down!' I shouted, standing on my feet as I tugged at his arm. He didn't budge and held his brother against the wall.

'Little Belle, it's fine. I can deal with him.' Sage reassured me. It didn't help the situation. Sebastian growled at his nickname for me and tightened his grip, slowly choking Sage. I gasped.