HIATUS

Ok, so, first off.

THANK YOU PEOPLE WHO CONTINUES TO READ, COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS BOOK! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! You guys give me the motivation and the satisfaction of writing and that is why I continue to write this book.

Now, on to the title part. Yes, I will be on Hiatus for this book for a while. I guess in other words, it will be put on hold. Why? I'll list it down for you.

1) End of year
I'm having to separate with my school friends who were so close to me. I am trying to balance out everything so I can have all my last moments with them as memorable as it can be.
2) New school
Now, it hasn't even started but I have all these things I have to do to prep for next year. It's been distracting me for quite a while and that's why I've been putting off writing.
3) Blank head
Lately, I've been struggling to write for this book. I have literally no idea why or when it began but I've been having a huge writer's block. It could be because something huge is about to happen in this book - shhh, I never told you - and I am struggling to make it good. I am ready for all the drama and emotions but I'm facing difficulties to lead it up to that point.
4) Other goals
I have made many promises to myself this year - almost new year's resolution. I am so close to accomplishing but if I focused back on writing, I would steer off course and have to set back the succeeded date even further than I already have. I've been seeing extreme changes in my life after my goal settings and actions so I'm not about to give it up.

Maybe I had more reasons but I can't remember them. I hope you don't lose interest in this book because without you guys, this book wouldn't be on here, neither would be most of my works. I would just become a reader and honestly, being a writer is more interesting.

Thank you for supporting this book! I promise to present you with a brand new chapter and heartbreaking dramas after!

-Amelia