Chapter 9

Mason Lennon because this chapter and this book will be completely different from now on. I loved it when he was in the X men movie. Did anyone watch the whole series as I did? I loved it.

ROSABELLE

'Sage, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, than-'

'Ok, little Belle, that's enough. You're welcome.' Sage - my now favourite person in the whole wide world - said, patting my shoulder. I grinned and crushed him into a hug, gleeful.

When Sage said somewhere I would love, I imagined a club. I mean, it was Sage Anderson we were talking about and he had a twisted definition of fun and love. He needed a girl to keep him in line. I was going to try and get him to move around and visit places so that he could meet his mate soon. Man, that would be awesome.

Anyway, I'm getting slightly off track here. Sage drove me to... MY OLD PACK HOUSE!!!

I could smell the familiar as well as all the memories I had had here growing up. It was all coming back to me in a tsunami and I was overwhelmed by all the sudden emotions.

'God, I can't wait to see Mason and my parents.' I muttered to myself, still staring at the grand mansion. I stepped forward and was again hit by emotions. This continued until I reached the door and pressed on the doorbell.

Sage stood behind me patiently as I nervously fiddled with my fingers. He had his right hand latched on my left shoulder to calm me down.

The door slid open. I perked up and smiled brightly.

'Hello?' The person called out, hiding slightly behind the door. I immediately recognised her as Janie, the 12 year old girl who was very shy and quiet. I smiled even more brightly and crouched down slightly to her level.

'Hey, Janie. It's me, Rosabelle.' I told her gently. Her eyes grew wide and she threw open the door, hugging me tightly.

'Oh, Rosa!!! I missed you so much! Everyone did!' She gushed, squeezing me with her thin arms. I smiled and hugged her back. After couple seconds, I let her down to the floor again and tucked my hand in my pockets.

'So, Janie, can we come in?' I asked her, making her sheepishly nod. She opened the door further and let us in.

After thanking her, I grabbed Sage's forearm and dragged him to my old room, so that I could observe it.

It was the exact same as I left it, with only some items scattered on my bed. It looked as if someone was looking for something then gave up. I could smell Mason's scent all over the room.

'Tada! Welcome to my humble room!' I introduced, showing off my girly room as if it was a trophy. His eyes wondered around the room and observed everything. I blushed a little when he saw the photo of Mason and I swimming together, both half naked.

I guess then, it didn't matter if I was topless. It wasn't like I had anything to cover then. I just felt really weird for someone to see you topless, even if there wasn't anything to cover.

'Nice room, Belle. Who does this scent belong to?' Sage asked, talking about Mason's scent. I wondered if he missed me just as much as I missed him.

'It's the Alpha and the best friend of Rosabelle Winters' scent.' I told him. He nodded. He slowly moved around the room, checking every single object I had before.

Before I went back today, I would have to take some of my old things. I hoped Sage would come back here with me often so that I could remember the memories.

We sat down on my soft bed simultaneously and smiled. I smiled in memory and he smiled at... I have no idea.

'Rosabelle Winters was the type to swim topless with an Alpha, huh?' He teased, grinning. I flushed and groaned, hiding behind my hair. I knew I should have put away that photo years ago. So many people got the wrong idea everytime they saw the picture and I would resemble a tomato by the time they were convinced I was normal.