Chapter 11

ROSABELLE

I have kissed only a few guys in my 18 years of living but my mate seemed to be the best.

His soft lips were amazingly addicting. After this kiss ended, I had an idea that things would get more awkward than before so I intended on savoring the feeling. It was such a pity, it would have been my favourite addiction.

His lips danced with mine in a delicious tango as we kissed like animals. There were no body parts of me that weren't tingling with sparks. I could feel the heart pumping vigorously and I smiled into the kiss.

Somewhere in the kiss, my hands clasped together behind his neck while his hands were gripping my hips. Our bodies were pressed up together and I could feel his heart beating as fast as mine.

'Wh-what does this mean?' I ask as I pull away. I didn't want to but I couldn't ignore the nagging in my heart. What if he just kissed me at the spur of the moment?

He doesn't answer. However, he still breathes heavily, his swollen lips heaving air as his hand caressed my hip bone. I took a sharp breath in as the tingles spread.

'I don't know.'

That moment, Sebastian's eyes glance up to my direction and I see the vulnerability. His walls were down and I could see all his emotion. Happiness, relief, nervous. There was no anger or regret and my heart soared.

That moment was where Sage decided to walk in.

'Little Belle, Sebastian, let's go kill that p-' Sage looks up from his phone and his jaws drop to the ground as he gazes back and forth between the two of us. I squirmed uncomfortably and slightly leaned into Sebastian's arms. He protectively covered me.

Sage suddenly started squealing. For real, he started squealing.

'OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, FINALLY!' He pulled out his phone and started snapping photos. 'OH MY GOD, SARAH, KRISTIN, CHECK THIS OUT!'

I pull away from Sebastian's grip and put a hand to his mouth, muffling his exclaims. I sigh and kick the door close. Sebastian moves forward and holds Sage's hands together. Together, we drag him to my bed and plop him down.

'Sage, if you tell anyone what happened, I will watch you suffer in prigione.' Sebastian threatens, his tough exterior shell growing back. I stand behind him, feeling slightly hurt that he would want it to be buried like this. Couldn't I publicly kiss my mate without him being attempting to hide it?

'Io non credo che sia quello che vuole.' Sage replies, nodding his head in my direction. My mate turns and his eyes suddenly soften. That's when I notice the tears handing on the edges of my eyes. When I blink, they fall unintentionally.

Sebastian steps away from Sage and towards me. His steps are careful and measured, as if recording how I react to every step. I stay frozen as I let the tears drop.

'La mia rosa, non intendo fare del male a te. Solo che non voglio fare un grande affare fuori di esso.' Fluent italian rolls off of his tongue. I don't understand it but I can hear the sincerity in it.

He takes another step, finally in front of me and I unconsciously lean into him, holding on to his shoulder. His muscles tense but allow me to rest on him as I cool my tears.

I sniffle against him in silence with only my heavy breathing audible. Sebastian begins to soften his tense but was still stiffer than cardboard.

Sage suddenly coughs, not so subtly, I might add. My mate pulls away from me and faces his brother, his eyes storming into a darker shade. They were mind-linking. I stood awkwardly, trying not to breakdown. I was too fragile.