Chapter nine

**Author's note**

Hey, guys. How do you like the story?c: Let me know by commenting!<3

(I know I should've said this earlier, or something)- Just to let you know, Dylan's a girl, not a boy;3. I guess you people might've guessed that by now, but just to let you know, I'll make it clear c;

Oh and favourite it? Leave your comments, suggest what I could do to make it better!

Don't worry, I can take criticism, since I'm quite of a critic myself c:<

Should I include pictures? =/ 

Thank you for reading my story, it means the world to me<33.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dylan's point of view

Something is seriously wrong with Elecktra. She's acting really weird, and her eyes show that she's hurt. But who could hurt her? When we were having our ice-cream, she acted very strange. She hardly spoke to me, and I think she was flirting with Hayden. When Elecktra likes a guy, she plays it cool, but now, she's acting like a total slut around him. I'm not jealous, it's just that I find her behaviour quite... different. Elecktra is the last person I'd expect to act like a total slag. Like always, Hayden was totally oblivious to Elecktra's attitude towards him, but I could see it all too clearly. Elecktra is never the desperate, needy type, even if she likes a guy, she makes the guy yearn for her, not the opposite. I excuse myself to go to the toilet, and Elecktra just stares at me with a blank expression on her face. Hayden looks at me and nods as if to say ''okay''. I run into the toilet, since I'm about to burst. I come out of the cubicle, when I notice two girls from my year- Lilly and Tiffany- standing by the mirrors, applying their make-up. They're the most bitchiest girls in our whole school, and they're the slutty type. I quickly look down, hiding my face behind a curtain of my hair, and make my way to the sink to wash my hands. 

My attempt at not being noticed failed, they recognise me straight away. "Oh, look Tiff, It's Dylan" Lilly sneers. Tiffany snorts, while applying eye-liner. Oh how I wished I could grab that stick and shove it inside her damn eye. But I restrained myself, something called self-control. I was ignoring them and about to head out of the door, when Lilly grabbed my arm and pulled me to face her. "Don't ignore us, bitch" she spat in my face. She was digging her fake nails in to my arm, and I was trying really hard to not cry out loud in pain. I'm useless at sticking up for myself, I'm not very strong either. I'm skinny, and undeveloped, with no muscles at all. She was still holding on to my arm really tightly, hurting me. Suddenly a tear rolled down my cheek. "Don't cry in front of us, you little hoe" Tiffany says, making her way over to where I was standing. I was trembling like a leaf now. I was a defenceless, weak, girl. And I hated it. If I even tried to pry her hands off my hands, she'd slap me and I'd probably faint.

"Wha... what d-do y-you w-want?" I stuttered. Lilly barks out a laugh that sounds like a cat getting murdered. She fixed her cold, blue eyes on me and says "Oh nothing. We just want to let you know that even Elecktra hates you now". Her words were like a knife in my heart. "Even your ''best friend'' has gotten sick of you. You're ugly, do you know that? No-one likes you, you little social reject" she spat those last words in my face. I couldn't breathe, I was too shaken to even cry. I just looked down at the ground, but then suddenly I felt someone grab my hair and yank my head backwards, causing my neck to crack. I winced at the sound. Tiffany had her fat hands on my hair and was pulling it really hard. I let out a yelp of pain, and Lilly slapped me across my face to make me shut up. "Now you better not tell anyone about our little... talk" Lilly sneered in my ear. They let me go and went out of the toilets, laughing. I fell to the floor, rubbing my cheek. It stung. I went over to the mirror and saw my cheek was red, my arm, where Lilly grabbed it had lines showing where her fingers were tightly pressed. I washed my face trying to get the red mark on my face to fade, fail.

I sighed and hid my cheek behind a curtain of my hair. I walked outside to where Elecktra and Hayden were sitting and plastered a fake my smile on my face. As soon as I sat down, both Hayden and Elecktra knew something was up, but I wasn't gunna let them find out. "Hey, what took you so long?" Elecktra asked with fake concern. "Oh, um... nothing..." I trailed off. They both didn't believe me. I looked down, and drank my smoothie. "Hey what's the red mark on your face?" Hayden asked, worried. I placed my hand on my cheek that was burning and stuttered, "Oh, I-" I was cut off with my phone ringing, my mum, thank god. I picked it up and said, "Hello?" "Dylan... dear your... s-sister's i-in hospital..." my mum choked through tears. I froze.