Chapter twelve

**Author's Note**

Okay, I finally decided to do Hayden's point of view c;

Tell me what you think about it, by commenting!

Thank youu<3.

____________________________________________________________

Hayden's point of view

Dylan still hasn't woken up, she's unconscious. Her face is deathly pale, her dark, long, curly eyelashes are touching just the tip of her eye lids. Her long, black, curly hair is sprawled over her pillow like a blanket. Her lips are purpley-red, slightly parted as she breathes heavily through her nose. Even now she looks beautiful. I hold on to her frail, boney hand, rubbing it to make it warmer. She looks so vulnerable, innocent, laying there on the hospital bed. She's been unconscious for about 5 hours now, and there's still no sign of her awakening from her never ending sleep. Just sitting there staring at her mesmerising face reminds me of the stupid fairy tale ''Sleeping Beauty''.

When I first saw her today in the morning, sitting on that rock, her long, curly hair swaying in the wind, I was truly mesmerised. And then when she turned to me with her sea-green eyes, I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so scared when she saw me, I didn't know what to do. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I took a step forward, towards her she quickly looked down, hiding her pretty face behind a curtain of her dark hair. I stood there staring at her, unable to peel my eyes from her perfect features. And then the bell rang, and she bolted round the corner as if she was being chased by an obnoxious animal. I stared after her. Even when she ran she looked graceful, everything she does has grace in it.

But it was like she was always in someone else's shadow, it's like she never has a voice of her own. In Music, she played the piano beautifully, her small, skinny fingers caressing the piano keys. But when Miss Dyer complimented, she just looked down. And then when I hear her sing, she has the most beautiful voice ever. It's like hearing an angel sing. I can't believe someone so talented, so beautiful can be oblivious to their qualities. At break, after she ran to the toilet, my mind kept drifting off towards her, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her beautiful face, her sweet voice, everything. When we were at the park, she looked so cute with her hair tied back loosely. This girl didn't even have to wear any make-up to look good. She didn't look down once when me and her were at the park, she kept talking about other stuff and I just kept staring at her while she spoke. It was like she had cast a spell on me.

In the Ice Cream Parlour, she looked distracted, and then she stayed in the toilet for a long, long time. Finally when she came out, her cheek was red, as if someone slapped her. Her eyes were red and puffy. I started to worry, what happened to her? And then now she looks so weak and pale. I text my mum that I'll probably be late coming home. I patiently wait for her to open her beautiful eyes, but they remain closed. 

Finally I feel movement beside me and look up to see Dylan's eye lids move and her eyes flutter open. That was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. She looks confused for a minute and then her gaze falls upon me, I smile. I'm so relieved to see her awake, I thought she'd fall in to a coma or something. She looks at me for a few seconds when she turn her head, as if to look for something. I look at her, clearly confused. She starts looking around more frantically and shouts, ''ESME?! ESME?!'', tears running down her sea-green eyes that were filled with fear right now. "Dylan! Dylan, calm!" I cried, trying to calm her down. It was as if she didn't hear me and continued to yell her sister's name. I take hold of her skinny arm, and try to calm her down. Suddenly her head turns toward me and she starts screaming. I notice the emergency bell by her hospital bed and ring it many times. Soon enough nurses and doctors come running in along with Elecktra, looking flustered and Dylan's dad. Dylan's now covering her eyes and screaming for all she's worth. And then the doctor grabs a syringe and shoves it inside her skinny arm, causing her to black out and fall back. I quickly grab her head before it hits the wall, and carefully place it on the pillow in the right position.

"What's wrong with her?!" Elecktra suddenly yells, tears streaming down her face. Dylan's dad looks questionably at the doctor. "It seems like that Miss O'Connor has became mentally unstable. This mental instability was caused by the shock of seeing her sister in such a terrible condition" the doctor explained. What?! "So you're basically saying that Dylan's gone insane?!" Elecktra exclaimed. "Well, no but she will hear voices presumably of her sister, and probably visions too" the doctor continued. "When will she get better?" I asked, worried. "She'll become better by getting over the shock, and allowing herself to return back to normal, if she fails to do so, then this may lead to permanent damage to the brain." the doctor said. "Wait... so you mean if she fails to overcome the shock, she'll remain mentally unstable permanently?" Dylan's dad inquired, his voice shaking. "I'm afraid so" the doctor replied.

____________________________________________________________

**Author's Note**

*Gasp* mentally unstable forever?!?!?!?! ;ooo.

Will she end up being insane? 

Does Hayden lurrrvee her? ;]

Does her sister live?!

What about Lilly and Tiffany?!

What will happen to Elecktra?!

Keep reading and you'll find out c;;