Chapter eighteen

Hayden's Point of view

Where is she?! It's been about 7 hours now, and she didn't go home. Her parents are worried about her. I'm worried about her. I'm going to kill Elecktra. Really bad. Dylan must've seen us kissing and that must've hurt her. I don't know why, but it hurt her. I tried shoving Elecktra off me but she clung on for about 5 more seconds before pulling away. By then, Dylan was half way down the corridor. I ran after her, but then I lost her. I felt horrible. I turned around to find Elecktra grinning at me, triumphantly. I wanted to kill her right then. I don't care if she was a girl or not, I was going to kill her if she even touched my Dylan. She wasn't a girl, actually, she was a monster. She came closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. I pushed her off and growled, "Don't even think about it, you sick *****". With that, I shoved her hard and walked away, feeling a little satisfied. I hear her say, "You WILL be mine, Hayden. You WILL", yeah whatever. 

I walk home, thinking about Dylan. I decide going to her house and checking up on her. That's when I find out she's not there. Her parents don't know where she is. I begin to panic. Where could she be? Did she get kidnapped? My heart sunk. Her parents called the police and they're now searching for her. I hope she's safe.

Dylan's Point of view

Just as the bat was about to make contact with me, I rolled out of the way. Something came over me, my mind went blank, but somehow my limbs responded and I rolled out of the way. I got up as soon as I rolled, and started to run, but someone grabbed my waist and pulled me towards their chest. I struggled under their grasp. "Let me go!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. The boy laughed and one of them grabbed my arm and twisted it backwards causing me pain. I screamed. "Shut up you idiot!" one of them hissed, putting a huge hand over my mouth. I bite his hand causing him to yelp in pain and remove his hand from my mouth. The one holding me by the waist spun me around, so I was facing him, and slapped me hard across the face. I screamed. The impact was so great that I lost my balance and fell to the ground. I couldn't get away. There was four of them and 1 of me.

I scurried away from them as fast as possible, but didn't get very far until the one who slapped me grabbed me again, tightly. I kicked the guy who was holding me, causing him to drop me and yell in pain. I get up and look for a way to run away. Two of them are helping the guy who I kicked, and the one who seemed the leader, was coming for me. He lunged at me, causing me to fall on my back with him on top of me. He had a grin plastered on his face. I suddenly knew what he was going to do. I struggled under him and attempted to punch his face, but he grabbed both of my wrists, really tightly. I whimpered in pain, he was hurting my wrists. New tears fell from my eyes and the guy on top of me smirked even wider. He started leaning in towards my face, twisting my wrists every second. I cried out in pain. I couldn't do anything. This guy who I didn't even know was about to rape me and I couldn't do anything. "Dude, we're only meant to hurt her, not rape her!" someone from behind him said. The rest of them start pulling the guy off me. I sigh, but I knew I had to get away. The guy who was on top of me was struggling, he was looking at my body, hungrily.

Soon, they started fighting throwing punches and kicks. I find this the best opportunity to get away. I quickly get up to my sore feet, and sneak away. I'm half way down the street when they see me and start running after me. I run as fast as I can, limping in the process. I get on to a main road and go up to random house and knock on the door. I see the guys chasing after me. A middle aged woman opens the door, looking peeved. "Miss, please call the p-police, those g-guys are after me" I manage to choke out, tears running down my bruised face. She looks shocked, but pulls me inside her house. I literally fall on the ground as soon as she lets go of me to call the police. "Thank you, thank you so much" I whisper, hugging her. She rubs my back soothingly, "It's okay, honey. The police'll be here in a minute" she says. After a second, we hear loud thumping noises from outside.

"OPEN THE DOOR!". I grab onto the woman, tighter. "They're here!" I cried cowering back. After a minute we hear police sirens, THANK GOD. The front door is broken and the four guys make their way towards me and the woman. I start screaming as loud as I possibly can. "NO! NO!" I yell, struggling from their grip. I hear a scream next to me and see the woman on the floor, blood pouring from her head. I scream, once again. I feel someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. Outside, I see policemen coming out of cars and running up the stairs towards the house. "QUICK, take her away!" someone yells.

The person who was holding me was going through the back door. "HELP! HELP" I scream, loud enough for the whole neighbourhood to hear. "SHUT UP!" the boy says, slapping me on my bruised cheek. I let out a blood curdling scream. "Hands up! Put the girl down, NOW!" A policeman shouts, pointing the gun at the boy who was holding me. I feel him let me go and I fall to the ground, unable to stand. I feel warm arms around me, picking me up and carrying me on a gurney. The boys were under arrest, and the woman was already taken to the hospital. I feel my eyes droop and am sucked into complete darkness.