Chapter fourteen

Elecktra's point of view

I see Dylan and Hayden come in to school, smiling. Ugh, why can't he just like me? Don't get me wrong, I love Dylan but to some extent. When she tries to get between me and my man, then things will not turn out pretty. I could feel the anger build up inside me. She doesn't even like him! Is he that blind enough to not notice that?! They come into form and make their way towards me. Dylan hangs behind a bit, obviously shy. I notice literally everyone in the class looking at her. "Hey, El" Hayden says, smiling. I swear my heart just melted from hearing his voice. "Hey, Hayden" I smile back, trying to play it cool. Calm Elecktra, he's all yours, take it easy. 

Dylan slowly makes her way to where we're sitting and looks up at me, smiling. I smile back, over-joyed that she's much better. But just because she's still a bit weak doesn't mean it's bad to hate her for some reasons. I love her too. But what I hate about her is that Hayden's head over heels about her. And she doesn't even like him! UGHH. "How are you, Dylan?" A couple of kids come up to our table, looking at Dylan. Dylan looks shocked, believe me so am I. Since when did people care how Dylan was? "Oh... um.. I-I'm good, t-thanks" she mumbles, looking down. The kids nod and just stand there, looking at her sympathetically.

Mr B. comes in and everyone goes back to their seats. "Good Morning, guys" he says, tiredly. Everyone mumbles a ''Good Morning , Sir''. "Dylan! How are you dear?" he exclaims loudly. Everyone turns their head to look at Dylan, who's looking down mumbling a ''Better, thanks''. I mentally roll my eyes. Seriously? Just because she had some stupid mental breakdown, she's the only thing to talk about now? UGH.

At break more people continued to come to Dylan asking her how she is and crap. This is so annoying. It's like no one notices that I'm here, it's just Dylan there. Suddenly some girls came up to Dylan and Hayden and asked if they were a couple. They both shook their heads, Hayden blushed while Dylan just looked down, embarrassed. That's it, I've had enough. HAYDEN IS MINE. HE BELONGS TO ME! NOT DYLAN. And I will do anything, ANYTHING to Dylan to keep her away from MY Hayden. Anything.