Chapter 11

"In my memory, I was hurting long before we met." - Turn Your Face by Little Mix

Chapter 11 

Christy's POV

Every muscle in my body ached. Who knows how long we had been locked up in this room. My stomach growled loudly, practically echoing through the room. I didn't even know how long it had been since I had actually eaten anything, but that wasn't the worst part. Harry was still unconscious and there was no way for me to know if he was alive. My stomach knotted thinking about him being dead. His body dangled in the corner of the room. His head hung low so I couldn't even see his face. Couldn't even see if his eyes fluttered. The light hanging from the ceiling hit him just right so it was almost impossible to see if his chest was rising and falling. 

This was Andrew's torture for me. He wanted me to sit here and wonder if he was alive, knowing there was no way I could figure out if he was. 

I wiggled my wrist, attempting to slide out of the restraints. The rough material rubbed against my raw skin, making it burn. I whimpered in pain and bit down on my bottom lip, trying to subside the pain as I continued to wiggle my arm. Nothing happened. My wrist wasn't going anywhere. Even I wasn't small enough to slide out of it. 

I could feel tears well in my eyes, slowly sliding down my cheeks. We weren't making our way out of this one. Maybe if I would of just stayed away from Harry, then we would both be fine now. It was all my fault. 

"Harry," I cried, hoping maybe he would wake up. "Please, wake up." I choked on my tears, unable to catch my breath. "I need you." 

"Awww, look at that. She's calling out for him." A deep voice sounded from the doorway. I looked at the two men standing in front of me through tears. I only recognized one of them... Joseph. My jaw clenched in anger at the sight of his face. 

"Don't cry." He said, leaning down so his face was inches from mine. I could feel his breath on my face and I turned my head to avoid meeting his gaze. 

"You know, there's really no point in crying." He said, running his fingertips up my arm. The feeling of his skin made me cringe. 

"What do you want? Can I help you two with something?" I seethed, locking my eyes on the other man standing in the doorway. His face was distorted, like a look of pain, as he stared at Harry's dangling body. It was almost as if the sight of Harry in that condition made him sick. 

"I really don't appreciate your tone." Joseph said sternly. I heard a click from behind Joseph's back and before I could process anything, he sank a knife into my thigh. The pain was something I had never experienced before. I screamed out in pain; stars overpowering my vision. The pain shot all the way down to my toes. My heart began to race. 

"Joseph." The man behind him said, sternly. 

"Shut it, Mikey." Joseph raised his voice.

Joseph slowly pulled the knife out of my leg, making the pain worse. I could feel the blood run down my leg. It all of a sudden got harder to breathe. I tried to take deep breaths but nothing was working. It felt like I was suffocating. It felt like a panic attack. Sobs escaped from my lip and my head had began to pound. My leg throbbed and a chill ran up my spine. 

This couldn't be happening. Maybe it was all a dream; a really vivid dream. I clenched my eyes shut, hoping when I open them I would be back in my bed, waking up to go to work. 

I opened my eyes and sadly, Joseph was still there. I was still tied to the chair and I was still in pain. And Harry was still in the corner, head hung low. 

"You think that was bad? Wait till Andrew comes down here to check on you. It'll be a lot uglier." Joseph spat in my face. I swallowed down the lump in my throat as Joseph turned on his heel and left the room.