Chapter 18

The POVs are gonna jump around a little in the next few chapters.

.....................................................................................................................

"She sits at home with the lights out, seeing life in different colors. I think it's time that we wake up, so let me take you away. We can run down the street with the stars in our eyes. We can tear down this town in the dark of the night. Just open the door. We've got time on our side. We can make it out alive." - Unpredictable by 5 Seconds of Summer

Warning: PG-13content...

Chapter 18

Harry's POV

I couldn't take my eyes off the paper; my eyes searched the poorly drawn out map. Where would he keep her? Every place I considered didn't seem like a logical place. Becoming frustrated, I pulled at the ends of my hair, letting the curls fall messily back into place.

"Come on, baby, where are you?" I whispered, roaming the pages.

The motel room door opened, revealing Mikey, who had left to go get us some food. As shallow as it sounded, we needed to eat. We needed as much strength possible. Who knew what or who we would have to get past to get to Christy.

"Have you even moved since I left?" Mikey asked, shutting the door behind him and placing the food on the bed.

"No." I answered, bluntly.

"You've looked everywhere. There are only so many places Andrew could keep her in that house." He said.

A light bulb suddenly lit in my head. "Wait, what'd you say?" Mikey looked at me with a look of confusion sketched onto his facial features. "You said in the house, but what if he's not keeping her in the house?"

"Then where would he keep her?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Underneath it."

...

Mikey slid the key into the trunk, hearing a click and lifting it up. I gasped as I saw the floor of the truck open up as well, revealing a library of weapons.

"You have an arsenal in your trunk?" I said, astonished. "Since when?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Never when you're going to need to fight."

"Yeah, fight, Mikey. Not go to war." I chuckled slightly. It was probably the first time I had even slightly smiled since last night when she was wrapped in my arms. He shurgged again, letting my comment roll off. He was definitely proud of his sketchy, weapon-filled trunk.

"Choose your weapon of choice."

I leaned down grabbing the large hand gun out of its holder. My large hands easily wrapped around it, sitting comfortably in my hand. I pulled the top of it back, loading it, before tucking it into the waistband of my jeans. We had to be prepared so one gun wasn't even enough to get us inside. I grabbed a leather knife holder, lifting up my pant leg and buckling it around my ankle, sticking th matching dagger into its place.

"What? No bullet proof vests?" I chuckled, searching the various gear and weapons.

"Oh, those are on back order." He mocked, lightly punching me in my bicep. This was something I missed. Being able to joke around with my best mate again was a feeling of relief.

"Andrew will never see this coming." I said, grabbing a machete and swinging it around the air.

...

Christy's POV

Rough fingers ran over the soft skin on my cheek, drying the tears dripping off my eyelashes. My head pounded, warm liquid clumped in my hair. I knew without looking, it was blood. I kept my eyes shut tightly as the fingers lifted me up, sitting me against the wall. My head fell to the side, feeling like it was too heavy to hold. My hands and feet were free. The chains were gone?

"Harry..." I moaned, wrapping my fingers in my hair, immediately feeling the blood stain my skin.

"Think again." The sinister voice whispered into my ear.

"You, ass." I seethed at him, slowly opening my heavy eyes. My vision wasn't perfectly clear at the moment, but shadows hid the prominent lines in Andrew's face. The white suit he wore hugged his toned body; his muscles prominent with every fluid movement he made. His light brown hair was perfectly styled. Not a single hair out of place.

"Ah, ah, ah, watch it." He said, waving a finger in front of me. How long was I out for?

Suddenly, before I could even fight, his arms hooked under mine, lifting me to my feet. He slammed me against the wall, sending surges of pain through my shoulder blades. My weak legs wobbled. Andrew's arms wrapped around me, his mouth hovering over my ear.

"You know, I can make you feel so good, like I used to." I scoffed, disgust running through my veins, shoving my hands against his chest, but he didn't budge. He was stronger than my weak body. Instead, his large hands gripped my wrists, pinning them above my head. He released one of his hands from my wrists, keeping them there with only one hand. His other hand slid down the side of my body, stopping at my hip. He ducked his head, nudging my head to the side, lightly sucking the tender skin on my neck. Every inch of my body cringed with disgust and shivered with fear.

"Andrew, please, stop." I whimpered, feeling the tears build at the bottom of my eyelids. This was going to happen and there was no here to stop him. My plea only seemed to add fuel to his fire.

His teeth lightly grazed the skin, sending shivers down my spine. His hand gripped my hip harder, pushing my entire backside against the wall. The tips of his fingers pressed into my boney hip.

"Don't you miss this?" He said, blowing softly on the wet skin; goosebumps formed on my arms and my stomach twisted. Rage, fear, and even, guilt ran through my body. Even though it wasn't in my control, I couldn't help but feel bad about this. Harry wouldn't think twice about killing Andrew if he ever knew what was about to happen, putting himself in more danger than he needed to be.

"No, I don't." I whispered. He squeezed my wrists, every ring covering his finger digging into them. I whimpered in pain; my hands felt numb as the pressure cut off the blood flow.

"That's the wrong answer." He seethed. His hand left my hip, skimming its way to the hem of my shirt. His hand slid underneath it, slowly making his way up to my most sensitive area. Then, I realized... The shirt was all I was wearing. No underwear... nothing.

"Andrew, please!" I raise my voice louder. "Don't do it." I cried, the tears escaping and slowly streaming down my face.

"Shut it." He snapped, losing his patience with my crying.

He had no heart. He was a monster and he didn't care what anyone but himself felt.

"Harry should of taught you how to behave." He whispered, seductively. My heart was racing, beating against my rib cage. His hand glided closer and closer, disappearing under the cloth of the shirt. I whimpered as he reconnected his lips to my neck, then my jawline, moving closer to my face. The sides of his hair tickled my cheeks. Before I could even protest, his lips were on mine. He moved his lips against mine, but I refused to kiss back. I couldn't stand the repulsive feeling beginning to boil in my stomach. 

Andrew groaned in protest as the door slid open. He disconnected our lips, resting his forehead on my shoulder. 

"Sir?" Joseph said, standing as far away from us as possible. 

"What?!?" Andrew snapped, making me flinch. 

"He's here." Joseph said. Andrew stood up straight, releasing me from his hold. I slid down the wall, unable to stand any longer. 

"Very well, then." Andrew stated, straightening his blazer and walking towards the door. "See you soon." He said, winking and shutting the door behind him, leaving me gasping for breath on the cold floor.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

this chapter was very challenging to write and I hope I did it justice, but I hope you liked it! I also made new covers for BOTH of my fanfictions and I think they turned out really well. 

Anyways, please, vote, comment! I love seeing your comments. MAKES MY DAY! I LOVE YOU ALL! HAPPY TUESDAY! :P