Chapter4 † The Start Of Somethin New

Copyright © 2013

All I know is Hustle!

Get it off the muscle.

Been rockin' this thang since age 9.

You think imma let you get mine?

I was dead ass jamming in the last couple of minutes of class. So hard I almost didn't hear the bell for dismissal ring. Fuck that shit. The song ain't that damn good. A grabbed my shit and damn near levitated out the door.

"IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES!" I yelled at random people in the hallway. I didn't know most of them so I didn't really care.

"FUCK YOU!...... FUCK YOUU! I know you pregnant but Fuck you ANNNDDDD yo wedlock baby!!! AND ESPECIALLY FUCK YOU!" I hollered at every student I saw. I gave no fucks. It was Friday and spring break was next week. I'm ready to fuck shit up.

"Woah!! Calm down!" said Nicey trying to act civilized for the first time. Tf?

"Yeah, Sunni. It's not that crucial," Agrees Anya. These hoes really tryna kill my vibe. Aww HELL naw.

"No offense.................. but Fuck BOTH of y'all!" I yelled with my middle fingers to the ceiling. I'm taking my black ass home!

As I pulled into my apartment, I noticed that the UHaul that's been next to my parking spot was replaced with another car.

It was a black and blue Bugatti with chrome and low profiles. That hoe was clean.

My eyes almost melted when I saw those rims. Like, damn. All I could do was shake my head.

When I walked into the house NoNo was puffing on a blunt and watching Katt Williams: The Pimp Chronicles.

That was one of our favorites.

"Hey, NoNo!" I smiled as I pecked him on the cheek. He was rolling on the couch at something Katt had said, obviously fucked up, so I didn't mind.

"You ready for me to cut your hair?" I asked ignoring his loud ass laugh.

"What? OH, YEAH! I'm ready like Spongebob in this bitch!" Really, Zoryn? I swear he says the dumbest shit when he's high. I just shook my head and got my clippers and my guide.

NoNo wasn't hard to please when it came to cutting his hair. I cut just enough for him to start on his waves again.

"Now don't you EVER let your hair get that bad again or Based God himself will have to take time out from fuckin yo bitch to come save you from this ass whoopin!" I yelled as I brushed down his hair and put his du rag on.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you, Mini!" he grinned before he picked me up and twirled me around in the kitchen.

"NoNo! What the fuck! Put me down! You know I'm scared of heights!" I screamed and laughed at the same time.

"Okay. Okay. I'm done. But thank you! I was walking around looking like the Slave Plantation's employee of the month!" he said kissing me all over my face. I just couldn't help but giggle. I love my brother.

After I finished sweeping up all of NoNo's Nigerian roots, I went ahead and took a shower and washed my hair. After 5 years of combing out my hair, I put in my moisturizer and just braided it into two piggy tail braids. I sprayed a little body splash on top of my lotion and slipped on my socks. I had just finish putting on a tank top and cheer shorts when I heard a knock at the door.

When I got to the door I got on my tip-toes and looked through the peep hole to see an unfamiliar face. Some Asian looking guy whom I've never seen before. The fuck he wont? I only let a selected people inside of my house and I didn't know this nigga from a can of paint!