Chapter7 † It's A Date

Copyright © 2013

I wanna lick, lick, lick

Girl, I wanna lick all over yo body, baby.

Said I wanna lick, lick, lick

Girl, you make my tongue go La,La,La...

Said I wanna lick, lick, lick

It's just me and you in this room, and I wanna do some grown man things to you.

Said I wanna lick, lick, lick

I wanna lick yo body, baby.

*Sunni's POV*

Today was Monday, the day of my date with Chinks, and I was hunting in my closet for something to wear. Hell, I wasn't gonna buy a whole new outfit to go out on a date with somebody I'd just met.

"What you doin, Sunni?" Anya asked. She scared the shit out of me. I thought she was still sleep.

"I'm looking for something to wear. I have something like a date tonight," I told her.

"Who is he? When was you gone tell me? Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. Where did this sudden burst of curiosity come from? On the other hand, it has been a while.

"I was gonna tell you but you been sleep all damn day. I didn't wanna wake you up," I replied. She just nodded and sat up a little.

"So what you gone wear?" she asked.

"I don't know yet. I would ask you to help me but I don't want you to get up," I told her.

"Well just try something on and I'll tell you what I think. You can keep doing it until you find the one you want," she told me. I hated trying on clothes. I got all hot and sweaty after taking clothes on and off. It was nerve racking but I guess it would work better than what I've been doing.

I must've tried on 12 different outfits before Anya and I decided on 'The one'.

After I found my outfit and took a shower, I immediately started on my hair. Since I was straightening it I knew that it was gonna take forever. I grabbed my blow dryer then my flatiron and got to it.

3 hours later, my hair was bone straight and I started on my make up. I did a neutral light eye with eyeliner and mascara. I added a little blush and topped it off with my Ruby Red matte lipstick. I looked at the clock, 7:30, so I started getting dressed.

I got dressed quickly, kissed Anya goodbye, and headed down the steps.

*Chink's POV*

I sprayed on my Axe body spray and headed out the door. When I turned around to lock the door, I could barely keep my hands steady enough to put the key in the hole. Why the fuck am I so nervous? I'm a thug. Thugs don't get nervous!

This was the first time I actually took a girl out besides to the movies. I mean, they normally fucked on the first date so I didn't have to try real hard. But this girl looked like she could play yo ass, so I knew a quick trip to the movies wasn't gone get her in my bed tonight. I had to do extra.

When I got to her door I knocked and looked down at my outfit to make sure I looked good. I had on a loose rasta tank top with a denim vest over it. You know I had to wear my matching true religion jeans and Nike Air Jordan 11s. My hair was braided to the back in little zig zags. I looked Gooooood! ;)