Chapter12 † Keep It Trill

Copyright © 2013

Now, Girl I know you got me,

You know I got you too,

Them other women, they be boppin you.

But girl I'm feelin you, baby

I know you doubt me,

Hatin ass niggas talkin bout me,

Everywhere you go, there's another hoe,

Like, how she know shit about me?

I know you doubt me,

But just to keep it trill,

I heard about you too

So baby girl, let's keep it real

*Chinks' POV*

I woke up to crying and squirming next to me. I looked over and saw my baby brother, Yoo. I had forgot he was staying with me. I rolled over and looked at my phone 9:30am. He slept for 5 hours. Pretty good.

"Okay, big boy! Let's get you a bottle!" I said as I picked him up. He was still crying. I went to his diaper bag and grabbed a bottle with water in it and his formula. I opened the bottle and the formula can with him still in my arms screaming. I suddenly remembered that I didn't know how to make a bottle. Mama used to heat it up, but- then something hit me. Yoo smelled like shit. I looked down at his ass and he had shitted through his diaper.

"My nigga, ehhwww!" I sighed. I was getting frustrated. He was crying and hungry and pissy and shitty and I didn't know what to do. I could only think of one person to call.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

*Sunni's POV*

I was knocked the fuck out! I was literally in the deepest sleep of my life and of course my phone started vibrating. I looked at it and saw that it was Woo calling me. IGNORE!! I turned over to go back to sleep but he called again. I ignored it after the 10th call but he was starting to piss me off.

"Chinks, what the fuck do you wont?!" I groaned into my phone calling him by his racist ass nickname. He gets no respect from me at this point.

"I need you to come over," he said.

"Nigga, you got sooome nerve aft- Wait. Is that a baby?" I asked. What in the hell is this nigga doin with a baby?

"Yes it is. That's why I need you to come over," he said.

"I don't know what kinda shit you got goin on over there but I don't want no part in it," I said. He sighed into the phone.

"Sunni, please. I don't know what to do," he begged. I was about to hang up until I thought about the baby. That poor thing shouldn't suffer because Chinks is an asshole.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes," I said then hung up. I pushed Nicey off of me and got out of the bed. I put on a T and some cheer shorts. I quickly brushed my teeth and threw my hair into a messy ass bun. To simmer down my hangover, I took two shots. It's a thing NoNo taught me when I first started partying. It gives you a buzz and kills your hangover. I took one Tylenol, garggled with some Listerine and was out the door.

When I got to Chinks', I could hear the crying from outside. I knocked on the door and he opened it with nothing but sweats on. I wanted to jump on his ass then and there but I was too through with him. He was holding a screaming little baby with shit on his diaper. I walked into the house and went to Chinks' bathroom to get a towel and washcloth. I knelt down by his tub and ran some warm water. I walked back into the living room where Chinks was with the baby and took the baby from him. I carried him to bathroom screaming and took off his diaper. Once I smiled at him he stopped crying. Thank God! My head was killing me.