Chapter8 † What Happens Now?

Copyright © 2013

It's kind of just a love

Don't make me make you fall in love.

Don't make me make you fall in love with a nigga like me,

Like me...

Its kind of just a love,

You're not just another bird.

Don't make me make you fall in love with a nigga like me,

Like me.

*Chinks' POV*

I woke up the next morning and Lil mama was still in my arms. If she was any other hoe I wouldn't have let her stay the night, but I like her. I barely got any sleep last night on the count of her talkin in her sleep.

She'd squirm and groan all night. Every few minutes I would hear her crying "No!". I'd just squeeze her tighter and she'd stop for a little while, but as soon as I started drifting to sleep and loosened my hold she would start up again. It must've been a bad ass dream.

Now she was just laying there sleeping all peaceful. She reminds me of a little girl almost. She got a baby face and she makes these faces when she talks and sleep that just look so adorable. And don't even get me started on those eyes, my nigga! Big brown ass puppy dog eyes. She don't even be pouting half the time but her eyes would make you wanna give her anything she wants. Cute ass.

I was just laying there staring at her when her eyes started fluttering.

"Good mornin, Sweetness," I whispered with one of my million dollar smiles.

"Mornin," she mumbled then turned over. She laid there for a couple of minutes facing the wall then she stretched and slid out the bed. Ooh, she too cute. But on a serious tip, why she got a attitude?

She walked to the bathroom and I heard water running. I followed her and found her looking in the mirror brushing her teeth. She looked pissed off.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Nothin, I'm just not a mornin person," she told me after she spit. She unwrapped my arms from around her waist and walked out of the bathroom. Hell naw.

"Aye! Come here!" I yelled from the bathroom after I finished brushing my teeth. She walked inside of the bathroom and looked at me with no emotion.

"The fuck is up with yo attitude this morning?" I asked her with furrowed eyebrows. She just waved me off.

"Mayne, you need to move around with that shit," she mumbled while moving out the bathroom. I grabbed her arm and she flinched a little.

"Nah, you gone tell me what's up," I said with my hand still on her arm.

"I said I ain't a morning person, iight?! Like, damn!" She yelled as she snatched away from my grip and walked off. No the fuck she didn't! If there's something I hate, its when people walk away from me when I'm talking to them. I don't give a damn how cute you are.

"Aye! Don't you walk away from me!" I growled as I grabbed her by both arms and pushed her up against the wall. Her eyes got big as hell and all of a sudden she looked like a little girl to me. I automatically felt bad. Then the most unexpected thing happened, she just started crying. Oh, now I really felt bad.

Her whole body just gave out and she sank to the floor with tears flowing out of her eyes. Honestly, I didn't know what to do.

"Woah, woah. Its okay, its okay," I told her as I got down beside her and held her in my arms. She tensed up when I touched her like I had violated her or something. Her cries were soft and quiet, but her tears were heavy. It made me feel like an asshole.