Chapter9 † Power Trip

Copyright © 2013

I taste pain and regret in your sweat.

You been waiting for me.

Oh, I can tell that you been practicing.

I can tell that you been practicing

All those other men were practice.

They were practice, yeah.

For me...

*Sunni's POV*

I was now walking over to Chinks' apartment to get my stuff preparing to hear his dumb ass mouth. I didn't have much time to brace myself, seeing as that he lives next-door.

"Lord, give me the sanity and strength to keep calm," I whispered to myself before knocking on his door. He opened the door with nothing by sweatpants on. He looked right as hell but I really didn't give a fuck at this point. I came to get my shit and that was it.

"You came back to apologize?" he asked with a little cockiness in his voice. I wanted to slap it right out of his mouth.

"No. I left some of my stuff over here," I emotionlessly said as I pushed past him and walked into his apartment. I walked into his room and grabbed my dress and shoes off of the floor. I stuffed them inside of my bag and mentally twerked because I had no issues with finding my stuff. That was until I realized that my underwear were missing.

"Woo, where are my bra and panties?" I asked impatiently. Now, see? All this shit was unnecessary.

"Why don't you ask the Whiteboy waiter?" he asked. Did his foreign ass just shoot a slug at me?

"Now, look. I didn't come here for all dat. I came to get my shit. Now, give me my bra and panties so I can be out," I sassed. I don't have time for this.

"Nah. I was gone keep them for a souvenir," he smirked. I am not finna play with his simple ass.

"Do you think this is a game? Perhaps a joke? Ain't nobody playin with yo ass, Woo!" I yelled trying to keep it together.

"No. But seriously tho. I washed them for you cause they were all juiced up, ya know?" he explained. "They in the dryer right now. They ain't gone be done till about another 10 minutes,"

I was FURIOUS! I wash all of my lingerie by hand. Especially my bras with under wire. Good quality bras my size are hard to come by! Was he tryna damage my shit?!

"YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" I screamed. "YOU PUT MY SHIT IN THE DRYER?!"

"I was tryna do you a favor! NOW, LOWER YO GODDAM VOICE IN MY RESIDENCE!" he yelled taking a step towards me. I was so livid at this point, I didn't know what to do. Before I knew it, I pulled out my gun from my purse and aimed it at his head. I came prepared to shoot with my silencer screwed on and everything. He immediately stopped coming towards me and started backing away from me. I looked for fear in his eyes, but there wasn't any. As he continued to back way, I continued to study his face. I was so busy observing him, I didn't notice him reach into one of his kitchen drawers and pull out a 9mm. Now we were face to face with guns pointed at each other.

"So, you was gone shoot me?" he asked in a calm tone.

"What you think?" I asked in and even calmer time. Damn, he looked sexy holding that gun.

"I think you better put yo gun down,"

"You put yours down,"

"I'm not putting my gun down. You put yo shit down,"