Chapter16 † We Like To Party

Copyright©2013

Picture perfect,

I paint a perfect picture

Bomb the hoochies with precision,

My intentions to get richer,

With the S-N- double O-P

Dogg my fuckin homie,

You's a cold ass nigga on them hogs

*Sunni's POV*

I stood in the the mirror looking at my reflection. I curled my last piece of hair and examined myself. Today was the day I've been working for the last 13 years. Graduation.

"You look gorgeous!" I heard a voice say. I turned and saw Anya standing I'm the doorway cheesing at me. She already had on her cap and gown ready to go.

"You look better," I grinned back. We both were excited and ready to walk across that stage. Anya squealed and took out her phone and we snapped a picture to put on instagram. We both straightened out our gowns and headed out the door. NoNo and Woo were supposed to be meeting us there.

Graduation was great. I actually cried. I don't really ever cry, but something about me working my whole life to achieve something and finally accomplishing it had me emotional.

Woo and NoNo bought us flowers and teddy bears. They took millions of pictures making me feel like I was in a photoshoot. My cheeks were starting to burn from all the straight smiling. After a while, we left and headed to my house.

"How did you hide the party plan from Woo and Zoryn?" Anya asked on the way home.

"I told everybody not to say anything to them," I told her. I was throwing a graduation party at my apartment. I kept it a secret from NoNo and Woo because of how paranoid they are for me. Ever since they find out I had a hitman coming for my ass, they won't let me do shit. Now that I finally graduated, I don't wanna hide my crib anymore. Everybody was gonna find out my little secret tonight.

"You gotta help me set up for the party tonight. Ain't nobody going to fuck ass project grad. This shit is finna be huge," I said. I told NoNo and Woo that we were going to Project graduation. Ha! LIES!! They'd find out soon.

We got to the house and moved all my expensive furniture upstairs in a vacant room and locked it. Afterwards, we went downstairs to my "Hiding Room". Anya and I had been stashing stuff in this room for months getting ready for this party. We grabbed all the alcohol and started setting up.

About twenty minutes later we had everything set up. There was a basket full of sweets sitting on a little table by the door. I made jello shots and frozen gummy worms with vodka. The beer pong table was set up in the backyard. Floaties, tubes, and blow up dolls in the pool. Don't get me started on my slip n slides and moonwalks. Me and Anya's names are gonna go down in history for the best party in H-town.

"You ready?" I asked Anya as I looked out the window. The first car had just pulled up and the DJ was about to play his first song. Anya gave me a wink and swung open the door.

"How y'all doin? Feel free to help yourselves to some refreshments," Anya told them while she pointed to the sweet basket by the door. They were a couple of kids from my English class. We chopped it up for a few minutes then let I them party.

The party had only been going on for fifteen minutes and it was already crowded. My whole living room was fogged up and I had already refilled my "special punch" twice. So far so good.

"Damn, Sunni. All these years we been chillin and smoking together, I had no idea you was living like this!" my nigga Timbo yelled over the music.

"It was my little secret!" I yelled back. The only people I let in my crib was Anya and Nicey back then. I never talked about my home life. They never brought it up either.