Chapter1 † Another Day Another Dollar

Copyright © 2013

I wake up early in the mornin'

'round the crack of dawnin'

Wave to my neighbors like 'Wassup?'

&I'm tatted upp!

"Fuuuuuuuck..." I groaned as I turned off my alarm. Monday morning. Woopty fuckin dooooo!!! I hate Mondays with a passion. I wasn't feeling it at all but, aye, I got to get my education.

I rolled out of my California king and stretched myself out. I took me a quick shower, lotioned up my mocha/brown skin, and put on my clothes. Today, I wore a pair of black leather tights, a loose maroon V-neck showing a little cleavage ;) , gold chain, diamond studs, and my cheatah Timbs. I did a cat eye with silver and black eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and a dark plum lipstick. Yaaassssss!!! I undid the braids that I slept in and let my kinky, gold/blonde hair cascade down my back. As I slicked down my baby hairs, I inspected my dark brown roots and noticed that it was time for a dye touch up. But I'd be fine for now.

Before I left, I had to make sure I started my day off right. I reached into my nightstand drawer and pulled out my dro. I needed to get a couple bowls in before I went to school. I was about to light it up until I heard footsteps outside my door. Only one person besides me has a key to my apartment, and that's my big bro, Zoryn. They called him Nomad cause he stayed traveling taking care of his business. I wasn't bout to take any chances so I reached under my mattress for my nine just to be on the safe side. 

"NoNo!!! That you?!?!" I yelled from my room. 

"Yeah!! I'm coming!" He walked into my room and tackled me on my bed with kisses and tickles.

"NoNo! You. Gone. Kill. Me.!!!!" I screamed between giggles

"My bad, Sunni!!! I just missed you!! What you been up to, Mini me?" he asked getting off of me.

"I missed you too. And you know I'm still in whack ass school," I replied rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, what was you doing before I came in here? I smell herb," he asked grinning at me.

"I was bout to wake n bake before yo dick in the booty ass ran up in here like the police, tacklin folks and shit!!" I yelled before pouting like a 5 year old. I stood up looking for my little pipe and my sack to get back to my business.

"You tokin?" I asked after I inhaled my first hit.

"You know DAMNNNN well I'm finna hit dat!" He said before grabbing my pipe and taking several quick hits.

"Iiight!! Take yo cheefin ass on, NoNo. You got me finna be late," I said as I filled up the second bowl and lit it up.

"You gone make yo brother some breakfast?" Nomad asked poking out his bottom lip and batting his long eyelashes at me. No matter how pissed I was at him, I've never been able to say 'No' to those big brown eyes or that baby face of his.

"Now, have I ever let you starve in my house?" I ask as I finished my bowl and snatched off his snapback 

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN!!!! NONO, WHAT THE FUCK?! When was the last time you had a cut, my dude?!" I yelled as I held my hands against my heart and tried to catch my breathe. This nigga looked like Ol' Dirty Bastard!

"Shut the fuck up, Mini! Stop being so damn dramatic. It ain't that bad," he said getting defensive.

"THE HELL IT AIN'T!!" I yelled "I'm serious, Nomad! When was the last time you had a cut?" I asked again, seeing that he avoided answering the question the first time I asked. 

"Since you cut it," he mumbled so low I couldn't hear.

"Huh?"

"I SAIIIIIIID.... Since you cut it, Sunni!" He yelled .

I did a little mental math thinking back to the last time I cut his hair. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I realized how long it had been. "OMFGOSH, NOMAD!!! 4 FUCKING MONTHS?!?!?!" Aww hell this nigga did not walk around with this fire hazard under his snapback for 4 damn months. "You have got to be fucking me with a pine cone dipped in glass!"

"It ain't that bad. Can you hook me up after school today, tho?" He asked with his head hung low. Clearly defeated.

I walked over to him and sat the hopeless snapback on his head where I got it from when I realized I had hurt his pride. "You know what, NoNo. It don't even look that bad. I was just playing. I'm sorry," I whispered as I kissed him on the cheek. He gave me a tiny smile. I felt even worse when I realized I was running late and I wouldn't have time to make him breakfast. "I gotta go now, No. I got some cereal in the kitchen. I promise I'll make you dinner tonight when I get home from school," I said as I grabbed my bag, phone, and keys.

"Ain't no thang. But you better make fried chicken too!!!" He yelled as I kissed him goodbye and started out the door. I love my brother, and he loves my fried chicken!

I got into my 2013 Lambo that NoNo bought me. I cranked her up, plugged in my phone, and jammed some Big Moe to school. I loved cruising while I was faded. It made me feel bad as fuck.

*****************

Author's Note:  

This is my first story, so please bear with me. I know this chapter was kinda slow, but I PROMISE its about to get good! Keep reading and please VOTE and COMMENT.

Picture of Zyna with wanded hair on the side. Yo

~One Love