Chapter 17

The next day....

Naruto's POV:

"Relax" Sasuke said, as he rubbed small circles on my back. I couldn't help but feel nervous, though. In just three hours, I'll be going over to my parent's house to tell them everything; and it feels like I'm going to lose them.... I'm their only child....surely they'll be disappointed in me.... "Naruto." I felt Sasuke's hand on my stomach, and looked up at him. He was smiling at me. "We don't have to tell them." He said softly. I placed my hand over his, and shook my head. No... they have every right to know that they are going to be grandparents! "As long as you're there by my side, everything will be alright."

"Hn." I leaned into him, and closed my eyes. He smelled absolutely amazing! Was it cinnamon? And those touches....they were so warm, and gentle...

I shrugged out of Sasuke's hold, and stood up. "Where are you going?" I walked over to the door, and locked it. When I walked back over to Sasuke, I leaned forward, and captured those beautiful lips with mine. He put his hands on my hips, and pushed me down onto his lap. I let out a moan as he slipped his tongue into my mouth; exploring every inch of it. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, for I knew exactly what this was going to lead to; and I wanted it desperately! "Na....Naru..to..." Sasuke said, as he pulled back. I looked into those onyx eyes I loved so much, and whispered, "I want you." He didn't say anything, and continued to lick and nibble at my lips. I'm guessing he wants the same thing....

With a hungry look in his eyes, he pulled my shirt off; and threw it onto the ground. He kissed me once more on the lips, before moving down to my neck. I winced at the pain of him sucking tightly on the skin of my neck. What was he doing? "Your skin is so delicate..." He purred with a smirk on his face. I touched the spot, and noticed that it felt different. "Don't worry, it's just a bruise." A bruise? Why would he want to give me a bruise? His cold tongue swept across the hollow of my throat, causing me to shiver. "Your blood smells intoxicating...." I reached up and clutched at his raven locks, as he pressed his lips against my throat; giving me yet another bruise. It was painful, but at the same time, amazing....!

Sasuke's hands made their way up my chest, and stopped. Those fingers that were usually gentle, now roughly rubbed and pinched at my nipples. I pulled at his hair, and bit down on my lip. "Nnn~"

"You like that?" I gave him a weak nod; wanting more....wanting all of him! He placed his hands on my back, as if to keep me from falling backwards. "N-A-R-U-T-O" he said deeply; while lowering his head. I felt Sasuke's cool breath tickle my chest, making me blush. I looked down, and watched as he stuck his tongue out. He licked around my nipple multiple times, before sucking on it. "Prepare yourself, my beautiful kitsune...." I didn't have time to respond, for I felt his fang sink into my nipple. A hiss escaped from my lips, as the pain radiated throughout my body. The warm blood trickled down my chest and stomach, soaking the hem of my pants.

He licked away the trail of blood; and once again, wrapped his lips around my swollen, bleeding nipple. This time instead of feeling pain, I felt pure pleasure. My back arched into Sasuke's hands; causing him to smile proudly. "Naru...." He reached up, and wiped something wet off of my face. "Do you want me to stop?" I grabbed his hand, and kissed it. "Of course not, Sasu...." He pulled his hand away from my grasp; only to grab me, and toss me gently onto the bed. He took his shirt off, and then both of our pants. My eyes immediately roamed over his body...

Sasuke planted feather-like kisses down my stomach, until he reached the hem of my boxers. At this point, it felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. "D-Don't make me wait any longer....!" I said barley above a whisper. The tightness in my pants had become very uncomfortable.... He ran his hands up and down my thighs slowly, and gave me a low chuckle. "W-What's so funny?" I asked angrily. He grabbed my boxers, and pulled them down; exposing my naked body before him. "Do you have to look so cute and fuck-able?" I gripped at the sheets, as he pressed his hand onto my erect penis. "You're very sensitive..."