Chapter 4

My POV:

Later on that night....

Sasuke looked over at his boyfriend, and frowned. He didn't want to admit it, but he found the blond-haired dobe to be quit attractive. "Your hair..."

"What about it?" Naruto asked, reaching up to pat his hair. "Is that what the sun looks like?"

"Eh? I'm sure you've seen pictures of it."

"Yes, I have. But it's not the same as seeing it in person." Sasuke said. He had always wanted to see the sun. But for him, this was good enough. "Stop smiling like that, it's creeping me out!" Naruto whined.

Sasuke moved closer to Naruto, and put an arm around him. "W-What are you doing, teme?"

"Sitting next to my boyfriend, usuratonkachi." And with that, Sasuke pulled him closer, nuzzling his face into Naruto's hair. "Soft." He mumbled, kissing the blond locks. Naruto tried to move away, but couldn't. Sasuke had a strong hold on him. "Let go of me!"

"You're so warm... Just like the sun!"

"Why is the sun so damn special to you?" Naruto grunted. He never really thought much about the bright star in the sky...just thought of it as warmth, and light. So why did someone like Sasuke like it so much?

"It's always been my dream to see it. You don't know what it's like, Naruto. To be trapped in the darkness forever..."

"Well I'm about to find out...."

"Hn. This is true. But at least you got the chance to see it... To enjoy it..." Naruto didn't know what to say to that, so he leaned into Sasuke. He would let Sasuke do this to him. 'It actually feels kind of nice.'

"Which parent should I thank for giving you this hair?"

"My father. I got his hair and eye color, whereas I got my mom's looks."

"I see."

Sasuke reached into his pocket, and pulled out a cellphone. "You can call them now."

"Really?" He took the cellphone, and stared at it. What should he say to them? Did Kiba tell them what happened? "What are you waiting for?" Naruto ignored him, too deep in thought. His mom would definitely answer, for his dad was at work right now. "Ahh, thank you." He flipped it open, and dialed his house phone.

"Hello?" Kushina answered. Naruto put it on speaker so that Sasuke could hear.. "Mom, it's me, Naruto."

"Naruto? Where are you?" Her voice was thick with worry, which made Naruto feel bad. "I'm at a friend's house. I would have called you sooner, but I lost my cellphone. I'm actually using his right now."

"I want you to come home right now, Naruto!" He looked over at Sasuke, waiting for him to answer. "Naruto?"

"Sasuke?" He whispered; so that his mom wouldn't hear. "You can go."

"I'll be home in a few minutes. Is dad upset?"

"He's beyond upset! He thought something happened to you!"

"Shit!" Naruto hissed.

"I'll have dinner waiting for you, so please hurry up!" Click.

Naruto got up from the couch, and slipped into his jacket. It was orange and black, just like his pants. "Come back as soon as you can. Remember, we haven't mated yet, so that means-"

"I know, jeez! After school I will come straight here."

"You better." Sasuke ground out through clenched teeth. "I promise, dattebayo!" He said with a wide smile. "You really are a dobe."