chapter 19

My POV:

~*~*~One week later~*~*~

The wedding was a week away now, which meant that everyone was in a hurry to get everything finished. Itachi received quiet a few responses from everyone saying that they would definitely make it. The only mortals that are going to be there besides Naruto and Suigetsu, are his parents...so Itachi decided to order some food for them. A small wedding cake that was both vanilla and chocolate, along with some other stuff he thought looked good. Everyone was so excited, especially the lovely couples themselves...but at the same time, they were nervous.

Naruto kept whining to Suigetsu that he wasn't going to be a good enough wife to Sasuke, and Sasuke kept complaining to Itachi that he wasn't going to be a good enough husband to Naruto....so they both thought that they weren't good for each other, when really, they were perfect for each other. Everyone who saw the two together thought the exact same thing. You could just tell how much they loved each other, and their unborn child.

"But Itachiiiii, I wanted a ramen flavored cake! Why can't I have it? It's just me, my parents and Suigetsu. I'm sure they won't mind!" Naruto pouted childishly as he folded his arms. He thought Itachi was being unfair, not letting him have the cake he wanted...it was his wedding, after all. But still, nonetheless, the older Uchiha refused to give in. "Everything has to be perfect Naruto-sama. I'm sure the cake will be just as good as your ramen flavored cake." Plus, he couldn't let his cravings ruin the food for the other three.

Sasuke walked into the kitchen and hugged his pouting dobe from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder. "I'll take you out for some ramen flavored ice cream, how's that?" He asked, smirking a bit. He knew his lovely fiancé couldn't refuse such a thing. Anything with ramen in it was heavenly to him. And just like he expected, Naruto swiveled around in his chair and flung his arms around Sasuke's neck. "Really Sasuke, can you buy me some?" "Yes, I'll buy you some..." "Nya, you're the best teme!" He cooed, rubbing his cheek against Sasuke's.

Sasuke chuckled a bit as he picked Naruto up and carried him in his arms, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Then what are we waiting for?" "Oi, you don't have to carry me..." He said, blushing a bit from embarrassment. The last thing he wanted was to draw attention to them while they were out walking around Konoha. "Stubborn are we?" He smirked, carefully putting him back down on his feet.

Naruto huffed as he put his shoes on and walked out the door. "I'm not being stubborn. Let's go already, its dark enough outside where it shouldn't burn your skin." It was true. The sun was hidden by a few fluffy clouds, and the sky was a darker blue color. He took a step outside and closed the door behind him, grabbing Naruto's hand and holding it in his own. Their fingers interlaced with each others as they walked down the sidewalk, enjoying the beautiful evening before them.

Sasuke glanced over and smiled slightly. "How are you feeling?" He asked quietly. He's been so worried about Naruto because of his morning sickness...it wasn't easy seeing his lover suffer like that. "For the hundredth time, I'm fine." "I'm just making sure." "I know Sasuke, but at the moment, I feel pretty good actually. I'm also hungry, so...can we get something to eat first, and then get some icecream?" He blushed, rubbing his stomach.

Sasuke nodded his head. "So...does this mean we're going out on a date?" He smirked, letting go of Naruto's hand to wrap it around his waist, pulling him closer. He let his nose graze the top of the blonde spikes, taking in his scent. This earned a deeper blush from the said-blonde. "W-well...it could be. I don't think we've had a proper date yet, so...." "Hn, you're right. We're getting married in a week, and we haven't even gone on one single date. Shame on me...."

They walked into the nicer part of town and went to an expensive restaurant, one that Naruto could only dream of going to, but was now possible because of his rich fiancé. Taking their seats, Naruto couldn't help but look around in awe. The tables alone were probably worth more then his parent's entire house. He actually felt a bit overwhelmed.