Chapter 21

Naruto's POV

~*~*~Later on that night~*~*~

We finally arrived at the resort, but it was too late to really do anything, but...I think that's how Sasuke had it all planned out. To spend the night together in our room...together. I myself had no problem with this, because I obviously wanted the same thing. Now laying on the bed, I was undoing my kimono carefully. I wanted to keep it forever, since it held so much meaning to it. I also took the hair clip out of my hair, and carefully set it down on the night stand. My mom passed it down to me, and so...I will pass it down to this baby once he or she gets married.

Sasuke was already stripped of his kimono before me, and was now crawling on top of me. His hands ran through my hair, as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. "Naruto, you have no idea how much I want you right now..." He said huskily. It caused me to shiver a bit, as I looked up at him, my eyes locking onto his onyx ones. "Sasuke, I want you too. Please...don't hold back. Give me everything..." I whispered, while casually slipping out of my boxers.

I was now laying underneath Sasuke completely naked...which he obviously didn't mind at all. He just gave me his signature smirk, as he too got out of his boxers, tossing them onto the ground. I already felt myself getting hard at the very sight of him. God, his body was absolutely perfect, unlike mine. I was going to get so fat and unattractive soon... Will he still even want to have sex with me? I doubt it...but I guess I can't answer that quite yet. "S-Sasuke..." I reached out and ran my hand down his chest and stomach. His skin was so soft...

Sasuke just smiled, as he spread my legs apart and got in between them. I inhaled sharply, trying to relax the best I could. He then stuck his hand out in front of my face. "I need to prepare you properly..." "Don't want to cause me too much pain, huh?" "Of course not, you dobe..." "Hmph, teme..." I grasped his hand in mine, and started sucking on his fingers, coating them nicely in my saliva. Once that was done, I moved myself even closer to him, getting anxious to have him inside of me.

Without even saying anything, Sasuke stuck one of his fingers into me, causing me to gasp slightly. "T-thanks for the warning..." I hissed. Although, it was hard to stay mad at someone who looked like a God! He was just sitting there, smirking at me as usual. Does he not realize, that that smirk drives me crazy? I then felt a second finger enter, and bit down on my lip. It was a good thing that he was doing this. No matter how often we do it, it still doesn't change the fact that he's huge down there. It hurts like a bitch each time.

Before I knew it, there was a third finger in me. "G-guh..." It wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling. But, it was necessary, if you didn't want it to hurt too much...and I definitely wanted to avoid pain as much as possible. "I'm r-ready..." I breathed, reaching down to pull his hand away. "I've...b-been waiting all day..." Sasuke's eyes widened slightly, as a smile spread across his face. "So have I..." Was all he said, before positioning himself in front of my entrance. I felt the tip of his dick push inside, and winced slightly.

"More..." I spread my legs open a bit more, to allow him some more room. He planted feather-like kisses all the way down my chest and stomach, which distracted me enough so that he could push himself in even more. Of course, he still wasn't in all the way, and I was getting more impatient. Wanting him completely inside of me, I bucked my hips, which caused him to go in much deeper. I heard a grunt come from my lovely husband, and looked right at him. "N-Naruto, you're so warm...and tight..." "

And then he started to thrust into me.

The faster and harder he went, the more I moaned, and the louder they got. I was now clutching at the bed sheets, our bodies dripping with sweat. "I'm...a-at my limit!" His hand grasped my dick, and began to pump me. This caused me to gasp in shock, and then quickly relax, as my legs wrapped around his waist. I knew exactly what Sasuke was planning. He wanted us both to come at the same time...which was something I also wanted as well. It was just, more fun and pleasurable that way...